Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djbro808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 10:01 PM
    Monitor gets no signal
    No matter what I ndo still no signal tied to unplug it and hold power button but as soon as I plug it back in screen says no signal can you help?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2011, 05:41 AM

Your computer is either not on, or has a serious problem. It could be the power supply, motherboard, or video card. Try plugging the monitor into a different computer to verify that it is okay.

Hope this helps,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor has no signal [ 3 Answers ]

G'day, My computer stopped working last week, initially was unable to turn the computer on or it would turn on but then stop (No beeps). Was initially told by a colleague that it could be a case of my hard drive has fried! Have started to replace hard drive but still have same problem. Am not...

Monitor No Signal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My computer was built by me, it has: Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz GeForce 8600 GT Graphics card 2 GB DDR2 RAM 500 watt PSU Maxtor 320 GB hard drive CD/DVD+/- RW Vista Home Premium

Monitor gives no signal [ 2 Answers ]

I can be using my computer and in the middle of something, the monitor will say "no signal" . I can turn it off and back on , it will work for 15 seconds or so, then back to the "no signal". The monitor started doing this several months ago, then stopped, but now back to the "no signal". I...

No Signal From Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

Ok this is a bit long winded so here goes: On new years eve I was watching a DVD, it finnished and I went away. When I came back there was no signal on the monitor so I just switched it off. The next day I go to power it up, I get a no signal from the monitor so I play about with the...

No signal on monitor, Please Help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a wireless adapter card and installed it into a PCI slot in my computer. When I turned on the computer there is no signal to the monitor. I turned off the computer and took out the wireless adapter card from the PCI slot and turned back on the computer and I have signal to the...

View more questions Search