Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JuneBug1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Mar 17, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Pros and cons of Vascular Surgery?
    Does anyone know any details of vascular surgery? My dad is supposed to have it done but he can't get any answers. Has anyone ever had it done? Is there anyone who is a doctor and can answer some questions? Thanks in advance.
    moonwidower Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2011, 07:58 PM
    I don't know a lot about it but... did you maybe try looking it up on webmd.com there's a lot of knowledge there.
    JuneBug1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2011, 11:28 PM
    Thank you, I hadn't thought of that. I will look and see what I can find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bamboo pros and cons [ 2 Answers ]

I was thinking of installing a carbonized bamboo floor in my house. I will need 2000 sf. So I thought I would research before wasting money. I was looking for the good and bad of bamboo from people who have in their homes now. I have been finding a lot of info. From suppliers but not much from...

Adoption pros and cons [ 9 Answers ]

Would you ever consider adopting a child? Why or why not? I’ve been considering this for a while now. It’s not that I’m not capable of having my own children, but I’ve always thought of adoption as a very admirable thing to do.

What are the Pros and Cons? [ 2 Answers ]

What are Pros and Cons If you finish a Bachelors in Nursing: In the Philippines (4years) Or In the US (LPN to RN to BSN) I am also considering the cost, landing a good job, quality of education and other factors.

Pros & Cons. [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone Please help me with this question: I am considering the nursing field. Please remember that I am asking as an outsider looking in: ADVANTAGES 1) I think this field will continue to grow so job demand should be good. 2) Flexible schedule (I think) 3) Opportunities for travel (I...

DirecTv Pros and Cons [ 5 Answers ]

I switched from Dishnetwork who I was a customer with for almost 4 years to DirecTv a few months ago. I was fed up with the constant technical problems from DishNet and they didn't want to fix anything. I like DirecTv so far because they own the equipment so if anything breaks, then they are...

View more questions Search