Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnypoo Posts: 3, Reputation: -2

Mar 17, 2011, 01:06 PM
    Managerial Accounting homework help?
    the ibunez tool coopnay has two product: a plain circular saw and a professional circular saw. The plain saw sells for $70 and has a variable costs of $55. The professional saw sells for $100 and has a variable cost of $75.

1. compute contribution margins and contribution margin ratios for plain and professiona saws
    2 the demand is for more units than the compnay can produce. There are only 20,000 machine hours of manufacturing capacity avialable. Two plain saws can be produced in the same average time ( 1 hours) needed to produce one professional saw. Compute the toal contribution margin for 20,000 hours for plain saws only and for professional saws only. Which product is the best use of machine hours?
    3 use two or three sentences to stat the major lesson of this problem .
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2011, 01:19 PM

We HELP... we don't do it all for you...

You have presented NO anwers yet... right OR wrong.

THe site rules for homeowrk.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 17, 2011, 05:33 PM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Managerial Accounting Homework Help [ 1 Answers ]

If the standard procedure given amount of product is 2000 units of direct material at 12 and the actual was 1,600 units at 13, the direct material quantity variance was 5200 favorable. Can anyone explain whether true or false and how to solve it?

Managerial accounting homework help [ 1 Answers ]

Need help with calculating profitability ratios: if company has sales of 24 million, total assets of 18million and total debt of 7million, if profit margin is 8%, then what is net income, ROA and ROE? I know answers are 1.92 million; 10.67% and 17.45% but I do not know how to get these...

Homework-managerial accounting [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I have two questions if someone wouldn't mind helping me with! Thanks Question 1: The contribution margin ratio is 30% for the Honeyville Company and the break-even point in sales is $150,000. If the company's target net operating income is $60,000, sales would have to be: Question...

View more questions Search