Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleighsosweet Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2004, 09:37 PM
    Measure 11
    Hey, I live in Oregon and I was just wondering if somebody could please send me a link or something on all of measure 11. I already know what is on there but if someone could please send me something that has all of it on there, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2004, 02:05 AM
    Measure 11
    Hi

I am from South Africa and do not understand your question at all. Please elaborate on this measure 11 a bit more . Maybe then I can help you

Understanding :-/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Compressor panels too dirty to measure freon pressure? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having problems with my A/C unit. A service technician came to My house, looked at the compressor unit, and told me the panels Were full of debris that he couldn't accurately measure the freon Pressure. He asked to clean the panel for $89, which did not Include the service call, another ...

Any way to measure electricity usage by circuit [ 13 Answers ]

My electric bill has been really high! Sometimes reaching over $600 for a 2400 sq ft house. I thought it was the cost of electricity and my family constantly using the central air conditioner. However last month due to some remodeling my central air system has been disconnected and my bill only...

How do you measure the strength of a nonlinear relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

The correlation coefficient r measures the strength of a linear relationship between ordered pairs (xi,yi). Suppose you are testing the strength of a non-linear relationship. How would you modify the formula for the calculation of r? To save you time, here is one representation of the formula...

I want to measure [ 6 Answers ]

We would like to have new windows but I would like to know what size and how many I need. Where should I measure to get the right heighth and width. Is it all right to buy windows from Lowe's or Home Depot? The Sash & Storm guy said that their windows are second rate, why is this? I would like to...

View more questions Search