Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raju_banerjee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 04:36 AM
    We have a all commercial printing setup in kolkata, now we want to expand our business
    We have a all commercial printing setup in kolkata, now we want to expand our business in India and abroad. Any clients or printing firm who are interested in getting services at reasonable price and work together towards a new joint venture and business.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 17, 2011, 04:39 AM
    Do you have a question at all ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get web recognition for my cleaning business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time here, but I have been reading post from others which generated great interest. I am trying to get some info form CLOUGH in reference to what I need to do to generate productive leads using the web for my new cleaning business. If there is anyone else that is able to help...

Find reliable domestic maid in Kolkata [ 2 Answers ]

How and from where can I get reliable housemaid for cleaning, washing purposes for my home (in central Kolkata)? (The requirement is immediate and urgent)

Shareholder loan to business [ 3 Answers ]

During 2006 my husband and I (the ony 2 shareholders) deposited 20K into the business checking account of our small business (it is an S Corp). Now I'm trying to reoncile income and expenses and I don't know how to categorize the loan, nor the re=payment of the loan by the business. I use MS...

View more questions Search