Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cluc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Kenmore elite catalyst washing machine
    Machine won't work; I am receiving a F 4 and/or F3 message - what does this mean?
    silkcity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cluc
    machine won't work; I am recieving a F 4 and/or F3 message - what does this mean?
    Were you able to find the answer to the F3 / F4 message?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washing Machine doesn't spin [ 32 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have the correct model number. Nothing on back of washer. Under lid: SM 9710768-C. This is a Kenmore Elite Catalyst heavy duty, top load, king size capacity, ultra quiet pak, 3 speed motor with 6 speed combinations washing machine. I've tried both spin speeds, but neither work....

Kenmore elite catalyst washer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

Model number 11020072991 Ok, here's where I'm at. I believe it's the drive coupler? I've disconnected the control panel and fliped it back. I remove the brass colored springs holding on the cover and removed the cover after disconnecting the clamps and hoses needed. Now, I'm stuck and don't...

Kenmore elite washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

It says FL and do not know how fix it

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer OL err Code [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washer that is reading the error code OL. I do not have model number. I bought the washer and dryer from a used vendor I have looked everywhere for the model #, I guess they might have scratched it off? If anyone has an error code list of this washer...

Kenmore Elite Washing Machine overflow [ 0 Answers ]

My washing machine is leaking water from below before it gets to the drain cycle. Is this a water level switch problem and if so where can I find it? I don't believe there were any error codes.

View more questions Search