Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 27, 2011, 05:51 PM
    Brie- If you're still out there, I'm curious as to how your situation is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A black figure in my house? [ 20 Answers ]

During my whole life there has been this black Human like figure at my house. We moved 3 times and each time it follows my brother. I didn't believe him but I saw it too and my dog smelled it in my room the following morning. I now worry becase it now goes to my sister like "Turn around". It has...

Big black figure. [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a big (about 7 feet tall) black figure. At least 4 times. It had no face, and was wearing a black robe. It draped all the way to the floor. Lights didn't illuminate it. It never hurt me, but put complete fear inside of me. It was always behind me.. and its head was bowed. I knew it was a...

Have a goat with bulging and twitching eye with its head turned to the left [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goat with the about symptoms and is also not standing and has muscle twitching through out his body, what does he have? Is it possible that it's nutrition related?

I saw a black figure in my bedroom. [ 7 Answers ]

I woke up from a bad dream, when I looked to my side I saw a big, tall, black figure, he was wearing a long, hooded cape, he did not have a face and his arms and legs were not visible, I was very frightened, I cried and could not breathe. He was evil, he oddly put me in mind of the grim reaper. My...

View more questions Search