Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 08:15 AM

So you have seen this in Indiana , Tennessee , and now Ohio ?

And other than seeing it , there has been no other action from it or around you now?

As close as you can remember how many times has it been seen and by how many different people?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 12, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    I've told you what it is. Whether it's "made a move" yet or not... it is demonic.

Apr 12, 2011, 04:13 PM
    And I can seriously help you get rid of it.
    brieluv3 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 01:15 PM
    How exactly. I have also talked to someother paranormal guidance, and I have been told that it is a protective spirit. DO you think this is possible or what?

Apr 24, 2011, 01:16 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    It has been seen by about seven different people that I can remember. Why is this important?

Apr 24, 2011, 04:52 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    It just helps the validity of your claim. Multiple witnesses rules out a lot of things.

Apr 24, 2011, 04:53 PM
    No, I do not believe that to be the case whatsoever.

Apr 24, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Brieluv, most paranormal investigators have a pinch of truth mixed in with a whole lot of folklore and superstition. That is why they are not the best bunch to get info from. They do believe in these spiritual phenomena, however they will take just about any source for information... which makes their advice a little dangerous sometimes. No, this thing is not a protective spirit. I do believe it is watching over you/your family for some reason... but for protection I think not. There are protective spirits, but those are angels and having this type of manifestation is simply very peculiar.

I would learn to pray if I were you.
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Apr 24, 2011, 08:17 PM

I do not know anything about any of this kind of thing, but what I do know is that I don't believe it is fair or right to scare or worry Brieluv3 when you do not know for absolute definite what this figure is or what it wants.

Apr 25, 2011, 04:34 PM
    Comment on clafairey's post
    If, by your own admission, you do not know anything about this kind of thing... at what point SHOULD she be concerned?
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Apr 28, 2011, 07:15 PM

I am not claiming to know, I am merely stating that I don't think it is fair to scare people by sounding so positive that this figure is DEFINITELY demonic and advising that they pray for themselves. If it were me asking for advice on the same subject, hearing something like that would scare me out of my wits.

Apr 28, 2011, 08:05 PM
    I do pray. Every day and night. My only thing is, I want to know why it is following us and why it makes appearances at different time in our lives. It justdoes not make since to me.

Apr 28, 2011, 08:06 PM
    Comment on clafairey's post
    I am just wanting to let youknow that I am not scared and that haunting helper did not scare me, I am just concerned at what this is. And a little interested at why it chose my family.

Apr 29, 2011, 03:34 AM
    I never said to be afraid. But it is something to take seriously. The how's and why's of demonology can get extensive. Unless this thing is willing to talk directly to you, it might be hard to figure out why it keeps appearing. Next time you see it, ask it. Otherwise, it may very well take a lot of research into your family history.

May 4, 2011, 05:33 PM
    OK. Thank you. You said that you could help to get rid of it? What exactly did you have in mind?

May 5, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Is it being seen more frequently now? Or are you just sick and tired of it? I can help you, yes... but it means you taking a stand against it. Does this sound like something you are interested in? If you want someone to get rid of it for you... that I don't really support. But if you are willing I will exhaust every resource I can for you.

May 9, 2011, 12:29 PM
    I guess I can. I also want to know why it has chose my family. Can anyone answer that one for me?

May 9, 2011, 05:46 PM
    Well, WHY demons choose certain people/families is something we may not know. It may be dumb luck on their part or someone in your genealogy may have opened a door. That may take some research, but it doesn't solve the problem.

Brieluv, you can take a stand against it when you are in right standing with God. I don't know your relationship with Jesus Christ, but the Bible tells us that through Him we have authority over every evil power. It's in this relationship that you are empowered to stand. It may put up a fight, but in the end, you will walk away victorious.

May 14, 2011, 01:37 PM
    Ok. You mentioned researching in to my family's genealogy. How do I do this? I would like to know if this is something that may have been caused by an ansester or someone in my family might have done years ago.

May 14, 2011, 01:40 PM
    Well, that might be difficult to gain that sort of information unless you talk to living relatives that may have known passed ones. The stuff to look for would be involvement in the occult of any kind. Vices that might seem to be a problem throughout the family would be another way to look at it. This information is usually not at the top of the information pile when it comes to things families talk about. But, you never know... talk to some relatives and see if they know anything about their past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A black figure in my house? [ 20 Answers ]

During my whole life there has been this black Human like figure at my house. We moved 3 times and each time it follows my brother. I didn't believe him but I saw it too and my dog smelled it in my room the following morning. I now worry becase it now goes to my sister like "Turn around". It has...

Big black figure. [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a big (about 7 feet tall) black figure. At least 4 times. It had no face, and was wearing a black robe. It draped all the way to the floor. Lights didn't illuminate it. It never hurt me, but put complete fear inside of me. It was always behind me.. and its head was bowed. I knew it was a...

Have a goat with bulging and twitching eye with its head turned to the left [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goat with the about symptoms and is also not standing and has muscle twitching through out his body, what does he have? Is it possible that it's nutrition related?

I saw a black figure in my bedroom. [ 7 Answers ]

I woke up from a bad dream, when I looked to my side I saw a big, tall, black figure, he was wearing a long, hooded cape, he did not have a face and his arms and legs were not visible, I was very frightened, I cried and could not breathe. He was evil, he oddly put me in mind of the grim reaper. My...

View more questions Search