Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brieluv3 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    Im sorry. I don't think it is that. I didn't reply because I had got off the net until now. I seen it in my home town of Indiana, then I see it at my house in Tennesse. I don't think its anything like what you are describing. It is not fear based. It is at random times. It makes itself known. So far it has stood there, walked away, and it has made some advances towards me, but it never quite comes all the way up to me. Im not sure how to describe it. No I have not tried to tak a picture yet, but I will start carrying a camera around so that when it appears I can try to get a picture.

Mar 20, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Well It has moved toward me,but before it comes all the way up toward me it vanishes. Like I said to the other question, I am not sure how to describe it but it seems weird. It hs not tried to physically harm anyone in my family, but I don't like the idea of it hanging around like it does. It appears at random times. I never know when it is going to appear. It does seem to have my kids freaked out though. Should I try to interact with it? You know talk to it to find out what it wants? Or would it be best if I leave it alone?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 20, 2011, 02:44 PM

At this point you could try telling it to just go away at a time when the kids aren't around. It changes the story dramatically since you mentioned it has appeared in 2 different States. A risidual haunting (those that play out over and over) would not be in other locations. Do you own any artifacts that may have a connection like something from another era? Possibly indian ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 20, 2011, 02:56 PM
    What is it that you really want to get our of this forum? Do you just want to know what it is? Or do you want it to leave? Either way you're going to get several different answers from people... which is unfortunate.

Mar 22, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Umm... No, not that I know of. The only thing that I have that even looks indian is a dream catcher that I have had since I was 9. That's the only think like that, that I have. If that is what is causing it, then why is it just happening now? Why didn't it appear when I was a little girl?

Mar 22, 2011, 03:05 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Well. I want to know what it is. I want to know what it wants. And I want to know why it is here, and how I can make it leave. Does this make since? I want to know what it is before I try to get rid of it you know.

Mar 22, 2011, 05:02 PM
    I believe this is a demon... there could be several reasons it is in your life... I could only guess right now. It needs to be removed by someone who knows their authority in Jesus Christ. Those are the answers plain and simple.

Mar 29, 2011, 06:20 PM
    Im sorry that I have not been on here for a few days. My kids and husband are sick and I'm just starting to get over a cold myself. That really worries me. Is there anything I can do myself to try and get rid of it or what all do you think I should do? Because I am completely clueless.

Mar 30, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Yes, you can do it yourself... but not if you're going to remain clueless. God cannot bless or use ignorance. Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed from a lack of knowledge..." Every born again believer has the God given authority over evil to exorcise in your situation. It's going to come down to this...
    1) Are you a born again Christian?
    2) Do you have the spiritual strength/zeal to stand your ground against it?
    3) Do you know the biblical principals of demonology?

If you're not 110% on all three of those answers I would not suggest you deal with it yourself, and if it gets out of hand you most likely should contact a QUALIFIED minister in the area of spiritual warfare.
    If you're just looking for a quick and easy "out" that will result in your seeking help from any source that offers it... you're most likely going to end up in a worse situation. Most of these easy outs, for example, include the contacting of spiritists/mediums, new age charms, protection spells, etc, are simply another tool the devil uses to gain a foothold in someone's life. They can bring something else in just as easily as they can cause something else to go away. If you truly want this thing gone, do it the only correct and wholesome way there is... invite Jesus Christ into the situation. I'm here if you need me. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Mar 30, 2011, 06:36 PM
    Thank you. I will most definitely give this a try.I will let you know how it goes. Thank you

Mar 30, 2011, 06:44 PM
    Well, really, there is no "giving it a try"... you either KNOW it or you don't. If I can be up front about it... what are the answers to those three questions? In confronting something like that there can be no timidity about who you are in God. Do keep me posted on what happens and your concerns you have. I don't think I am far from your area if you even need help.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 30, 2011, 11:06 PM

brieluv3,

I have been involved and around situations similar to yours for over thirty years.
    I have seen enough to never discount anyone's word about things they see and experience.

In my opinion it was reckless and premature to call this a demon with no evidence.
    You being witness to whatever it is I do not doubt.
    But to say it is a demon with so little evidence is not wise.

Also, I would advise you , very very strongly , not to attempt dealing with this yourself.
    That could turn into something so far beyond what you are prepared for it would be a great danger to you and your family. A worst case , yes.
    Probability is not high, but too much to chance in my experience.

The name Hauntinghelper is appropriate here.
    Your advice here if followed could be the invitation
    for all hell to break loose and possibly make it much harder
    to help the family.
    For you to suggest this family try to do this on their own
    is rash, egotistical rhetoric .
    What are you thinking? Going out to help them.
    With the advice you have given here I doubt you are ready.

And to the OP. If he does come out and asks for any money please make us aware of that.

I do not doubt you are dealing with something yet to be explained but before anybody tries to deal directly with anything , be sure of what it is.

Matters like this are serious and should be approached with great caution and all the knowledge you can gain. And I have seen no evidence of either one here.

What you describe sounds sinister. A mans body with the head of a goat is one of many symbols of Satan. That is historic fact.
    And that you have seen it in two widely separated places , numerous times is enough to take notice and treat this matter with the seriousness and caution it calls for.

Again, I would not interact other than telling it to go, and do all you can to get pictures , video, or audio recording.

This may turn out not to be a serious threat or danger, but has the VERY EARLY SIGNS that there may be potential for great danger.

Again , I would advise that you not do anything directly until more is known.

Hauntinghelper. I do not like to counter anybody s advice and have done so only a very few times.
    But you are potentially putting this family in harms way in order to accomplish the quick and dramatic end you see in the movies and you seem to keep preaching .
    If you really believe it is that simple and easy , you are mistaken , and at someone else's peril.

You need to see a bigger picture than attack with the "wrath of God " right out of the gate.
    This is offensive and dangerous.

Mar 31, 2011, 06:15 PM
    I'm sorry, I disagree.

Am I in error because this thing could be a crazy bear instead of a demon? Because I give her a little more credit to her intelligence than that. I think most people are smarter than that.

Am I in error because this could be some other spirit? I ABSOLUTELY disagree with that. There are no other spirits out there. Demons or angels... it's an easy choice.
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I'm sorry, I disagree.

Am I in error because this thing could be a crazy bear instead of a demon? Because I give her a little more credit to her intelligence than that. I think most people are smarter than that.

Am I in error because this could be some other spirit? I ABSOLUTELY disagree with that. There are no other spirits out there. Demons or angels...it's an easy choice.

What we have to try to keep in mind here is that most demons (not all) are seeking instant gratification and normally don't sit around and wait. In this case all the OP has spoken of is appearances and nothing more. We have no idea why its appearing nor do we know what it is at this point. You never know it could be an angel. And its coming in this form for a reason. If the OP is gawking at it and it causes a delay then that delay could be critical to the OP's future and be keeping them from harms way. We just don't know. I myself have had bad turned into good and didn't know about it until later when it was revealed. So at this point since no other form of contact has been made we can't classify what it is yet.

Mar 31, 2011, 07:18 PM
    I do agree with most of that in that they usually do prefer instant gratification. I don't presume this thing is ONLY preoccupied with the OP and her family... it quite literally could just be checking in every now and again... waiting for something. Who knows? Time will tell. They are self willed entities and I could only guess at it's actions and true intentions.

I do understand about your concept of the angelic explanation... however it just doesn't sit right with me. I do believe angels work like this in our lives... but the manifestation is just curious. Obviously there has been no apparent "attack" in their lives... but I'm skeptical of it being harmless that is for sure.
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I do agree with most of that in that they usually do prefer instant gratification. I don't presume this thing is ONLY preoccupied with the OP and her family...it quite literally could just be checking in every now and again...waiting for something. Who knows? Time will tell. They are self willed entities and I could only guess at it's actions and true intentions.

I do understand about your concept of the angelic explanation...however it just doesn't sit right with me. I do believe angels work like this in our lives...but the manifestation is just curious. Obviously there has been no apparent "attack" in their lives...but I'm skeptical of it being harmless that is for sure.
    Im not claiming it to be harmless or anything at this point. There isn't enough information to go on. The only thing we do know is that it has appeared in separate locations and seems to have appeared to more then one person. That's really about it in a nutshell until we get more information.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 10:48 PM
    I'm sorry, I disagree.

Am I in error because this could be some other spirit? I ABSOLUTELY disagree with that. There are no other spirits out there. Demons or angels... it's an easy choice.

You were the one that brought the bear up in response to Cdad. And just because you can't see where it can be anything else does not verify anything except your limited view.

Because the bible does not say anything about spirits other than demons does not rule out that they exist.

Your error is in limiting yourself to only believe what is or isn't in the bible.
    Encounters with paranormal entities happen daily all over the world and have been happening all through history.
    Take your bible blinders off and see what is really going on all around us. To attribute all activity to demons is refusing to acknowledge facts.

Also , no one has questioned the OP s intelligence , credibility , or integrity. And for you to say you credit her with more intelligence than others is a cheap attempt to make you appear more than what you are. You have the flawed logic due to limiting yourself to what you are told is real instead of recognizing for yourself what is.

With your jumping to your demonic cause of all paranormal events , and telling people who are not aware of what it may involve , to act as if they understand the armor of God ,and go for it makes you a liability and dangerous to the people asking for help.

Apr 1, 2011, 02:02 PM
    I'm sorry, I disagree entirely... and I think there is enough proof out there to show that "other spirits" are nothing more than deceptive.

Apr 11, 2011, 06:31 PM
    Brie, any new sightings?

Apr 12, 2011, 08:03 AM
    Only one as of recently. And to let you know, I have moved from pikeville to dayton and iy has followed us. I'm not sure what this is but I want to know as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A black figure in my house? [ 20 Answers ]

During my whole life there has been this black Human like figure at my house. We moved 3 times and each time it follows my brother. I didn't believe him but I saw it too and my dog smelled it in my room the following morning. I now worry becase it now goes to my sister like "Turn around". It has...

Big black figure. [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a big (about 7 feet tall) black figure. At least 4 times. It had no face, and was wearing a black robe. It draped all the way to the floor. Lights didn't illuminate it. It never hurt me, but put complete fear inside of me. It was always behind me.. and its head was bowed. I knew it was a...

Have a goat with bulging and twitching eye with its head turned to the left [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goat with the about symptoms and is also not standing and has muscle twitching through out his body, what does he have? Is it possible that it's nutrition related?

I saw a black figure in my bedroom. [ 7 Answers ]

I woke up from a bad dream, when I looked to my side I saw a big, tall, black figure, he was wearing a long, hooded cape, he did not have a face and his arms and legs were not visible, I was very frightened, I cried and could not breathe. He was evil, he oddly put me in mind of the grim reaper. My...

View more questions Search