Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newcity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 02:16 PM
    Intro letter to clients?
    I would like to send a mass mail out promotion for commercial cleaning company, office buildings, doctor, dentist offices etc. not sure what is the most effective way to do this.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 16, 2011, 02:23 PM

Are you talking about an email blast or a direct mail campaign?

You can get local business mailing addresses from a phone book, and I would suggest doing that with a direct mail campaign.

If you do an email blast, that can get tricky because of the CANSPAM regulations. A person or business needs to opt-in to a mailing list before you are allowed to send them blast email marketing.
    newcity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Thank you for your quick response, yes looking for direct mailing, needing help with the actual letter itself, the content, I want to make sure it is effective.
    Thank you
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 16, 2011, 02:44 PM

Well why don't you offer special promotional discounts to new clients, and additional discounts to new clients who mention the letter? Do you want to be a personable "small" business, or have a corporate feel? Make sure you portray that in your letter.

Do you have a Mission Statement and Core Values? Those will help you introduce your company to the community and in any communication and business down the road so make sure you write those!

You want your prospective client to know that you're passionate about your work: and your work is ensuring that their environment is clean. That's an important job! Good luck with your new business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter of an hotel to new clients [ 2 Answers ]

Samples of introduction letter of an hotel to new client

Intro letter [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My company is healthcare managemt company, I want to send introduction letter to corporates specially software companies, can I get sample letter? Kodeti

Intro letter [ 2 Answers ]

I need a complete Introduction letter of printing press

Letter to clients [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Just Registered A Company With The Appropriate Authority In My Country, I Want To Write To Potential Companies Of My Outsourcing Services To Them In Order To Obtain Jobs From Them. Can I Get A Standard Format To This?

View more questions Search