Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iusurpedthequeen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2004, 03:04 PM
    Teen boys and  sexual exploration
    Can/Do teenage boys experiement or explore sexually with their male friends like boys of the preteen range. I know romantic feeling are dominate during the teens, but I wonder do teen boys still explore with their friend even with more romantic interests.
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2004, 09:05 AM
    Re: teen boys and  sexual exploration
    Boys tend not to because it's not really accepted as much as it is girls. If a girl kisses another girl, then no one is really bothered, when a guy kisses a guy, they're labelled "gay".
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2004, 08:18 AM
    Re: teen boys and  sexual exploration
    Hi

This is an extremely touchy subject. However if you buy a couple of books on the subject and read up on it, this may help to open your eyes.

Doctor Ruth normally tells people that they need to explore and be comfortable with themselves, and it should be quite normal to explore this subject.

That is the only way you will ever learn. BUT PLEASE just be careful, there are many funny people out there.

Enjoy ;)
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 26, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Yes, I have I don't care what you think of me I am a bi-sexual and proud to be one yes I have kissed another boy and yes I have went further this may be a bit O.T.T but it will answer your question
    Markymark21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 10:21 PM
    Yes, Ive Done all kinds of things sexually with other pre-teen boys, from Humping naked in bed on each other, to playing with each others penis's to kissing, and there were about 10 to 15 different boys, and a lot of them are now grown up and married with kids of their own. So it doesn't screw you up mentally, I think its just a normal thing that boys do when they start going through puberty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Space Exploration A sin? [ 27 Answers ]

I'd like to hear opinions on this. Thanks for the feedback.

Black     ural Nationalism [ 1 Answers ]

Why would the formulation of a black aesthetic have been necessary at the moment in history of the Civil Rights / Black Power movement; and is it still a useful ?

View more questions Search