Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla boo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 09:51 AM
    very confused
    give the four word equations for sodium and calcium reacting with nitric acid and sulphuric acid :confused:
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2007, 10:49 AM
    I assume you're looking for these four equations:

Sodium + Nitric Acid -->
    Sodium + Sulphuric Acid -->
    Calcium + Nitric Acid -->
    Calcium + Sulphuric Acid -->

You need to look at how strong an acid Nitric and Sulphuric Acid are, as well as how reactive Calcium and Sodium are.

You should be able to find this information online, or in your notes :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

So Confused [ 13 Answers ]

My best friend and I aren't best friends anymore, she started dating a guy that I liked, the thing is, she wasn't a very good friend anyway, but I feel more loss over him than her. I don't know what to do, its been awhile since this happened, but every time I talk to him I feel such a sense of loss...

Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I am new to this site. I wonder if someone clairvoyant can answer this. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me. I wanted to leave him, but I guess I'm still holding on so that I don't feel lonely. We've been together for only a year. I had a bad break up before I met him (3 years ago), and I...

Very confused [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend has recently been ignoring all my attempts in contacting her until I finally heard from her and the reason for her ignoring me was that she had lost a close relative. I found this hard to digest as I felt if she had told me earlier it would have stopped me thinking that she is...

Confused... [ 2 Answers ]

In a T Account, I do not know where to place these two problems. Received cash for progrmming services performed, $500 Received cash for programming services to be performed $600 Thank you

Confused.. about Ex [ 6 Answers ]

I had been dating my girlfriend for about 3 and half years. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and I started to notice how much attention she was receiving whenever we went out to the bars or even the mall. I became very insecure and jeoulous.. I started constantly asking her "Who was she...

View more questions Search