Mar 16, 2011, 07:58 PM

Not sure if it is the one you are looking for,

Rutledge College
    571 Ashby St Sw
    Atlanta, GA 30310
    Classification: Private
    For Profit
    Standard Program: >2 Years

If this is not it, and the one is closed, you may want to try the GA Dept of Education
    averyg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 08:28 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    That's it but it is closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gadsden Business College in Alabama Transcript [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get your transcript from Gadsden Business College in Anniston Alabama I believe this school has been closed. I know the branch I went to school is. The phone rings but no one ever answers. Thank you for any information.

How to get my transcript from meadows college of business a closed school in Georgia [ 9 Answers ]

How can I get my transcript from a closed school that I graduated from in 1991.meadows college of business of albany, ga. Thanks for help

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

Need transcript from atlanta college of medical & Dental Assistants, 1973 [ 3 Answers ]

How to obtain transcript from atlanta college of medical & dental assistants, class of 1973

NCE School of Commerce/Nettleton Business College Transcript Needed [ 1 Answers ]

I attended NCE School of Commerce during my military time in Omaha in about.. 1975-77. I think the school was a branch of Nettleton Business College but no longer exists. I have been unsuccessful in finding where to get a transcript. I know, it was a long time ago. If anyone can help me I would be...

View more questions Search