Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Paintings evaluations?
    I have an oil painting I bought several years ago of a Paris street scene signed Jean Moulin who I found out by googleing is quite a hero as a french resistance fighter during WWII. Any info is greatly aprreciated!
    fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Mar 16, 2011, 12:05 PM

Is this the jean moulin you have?. Is the art style/ signature comparable?. Can you post an image with signature?

Past Auction Results for Jean Moulin Art ? Jean Moulin on artnet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real UNBIASED Medical Evaluations of Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Mequinol [ 11 Answers ]

As I have trolled this forum in search of "the miracle cream" or "the miracle solution," I have learned tons of things not to do, but have also seen some spamming/advertising, unresearched arguments, and no pictures to prove said claims. Luckily I found an article that I hope that many of you...

Performace evaluations [ 1 Answers ]

If you and your boss reviewed your evaluation and it was satisfactory, and you both signed it can her supervisor force her to redo it . She redid it and he still refused to sign it because it was also satisfactory. She did a third that she had to make unsatisfactory so tah he would sign it. Can a...

In Public Policy what is Inside Vs. Outside Evaluations? [ 0 Answers ]

The same as the title suggests, I am just looking for an explination of the two and how they relate to Public Policy .

View more questions Search