Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LiveLoveBurnDie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 07:57 AM
    Why do I need to charge my new phone for 18 hours?
    I recently got a new phone (Nokia C3) because my old phone (Samgsung M1. AWFUL HORRID phone) was a ***** to use. The sales person told me to charge the new phone for 16 to 18 hours. Is this really necessary and why?
    Please answer!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 08:16 AM

Probably because it's a new phone. Why didn't you ask the sales person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my new cell phone battery? [ 24 Answers ]

I have had the worst luck with new cell phones. I buy them, let the battery die, and then charge it until it is fully charged. After I do this it seems that the battery is so crappy. I have to constantly charge my new phone and the battery only lasts less then 10 hours. I need help!! If anyone...

Two taps can fill a tank in 75/8 hours .Tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less tha [ 1 Answers ]

Two taps can filla tank in 75/8 hours.If tap of larger diameter take 10 hours less than the smaller one to fill the tank separately.Find the time taken by the taps to fill the tank separately?

Is It Better To Charge My Cell Phone When It Is Off Or On? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a really tough time figuring out whether I should leave it off or on. I am also trying to find out how long it should take for my phone to fully charge. In a few hours, it doesn't go up at all. It stays partially charged all the time when it is on charge. I just got this phone, and...

Outragous Cell Phone Charge [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have purchased a Fido Cellphone on August 4th. When I received my second bill, I was charge for an Internet access in the amount of $706.90 dated on August 24th. I have argued with the Customer Service and the Supervisor, telling them, that I have no way of accessing the internet,...

View more questions Search