Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    placerdude21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2003, 10:34 PM
    How to fight
    I am 14 and I am sick of taking from people. It really pisses me off when people diss me but I don't know how to fight because I have always been calm about these things but it has gotten out of hand.
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2003, 11:59 PM
    how to fight
    You should take a self defence class maybe judo or karte They usually help with the skill you'll need
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2004, 08:27 AM
    how to fight
    Hi

I could not agree with rrt69 more, you need to take self defence classes in any martial arts and this should be able to help you in any situation.

Just a word of caution! Never use this type of self defence in anger as it is lethal.
    LoveLifeBeHappy Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Dec 31, 2008, 03:04 PM

And, I agree, self defence class. But be the better person, don't fight. I grew up with people slagging me of about everything under the sun. I showed me examples of what not to be I life. I learned from that.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 31, 2008, 04:29 PM

Try to avoid Judo and Karate. Take Krav Maga, BJJ, or Muay Thai. Oh, VIOLENCE is NEVER the ANSWER.

But, if you are looking into self defense for EMERGENCY situations. Take those I've listed.
    Mikeym Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2009, 05:24 PM

I live in a harsh envoirment and I can honestly say do not take up self defence, You do NOT get a chance to do judo etc in a real time fight believe me, plus you will look like a prat doing a karate chop etc.

I do boxing and MMA (UFC - most similar to street fightn ) just showing up at boxing training you won't get touched.. I'm serious, I'm not the most tough person but they teach you all you need
    Gav91 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 07:37 PM

placerdude21, you sound like a good person, head over to thisiskyokushin.proboards.com and create an account. It is set up to advertise Kyokushin Karate although I am also founder of TAOF mixed marrtial arts, I have a book out which I would like to share with you if you are interested. Every one of my students has found this helpful as it explains each technique in the most detail. Please request a preview- don't let these bullies 'diss' you any more- this is the whole reason I started Karate now I run my own club :)

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fight, Talk or Run [ 5 Answers ]

I live in these apartments with help of a program. They pay a certain percentage of my rent and every three months the rent raises. This guy downstairs use to work with my sister a while ago, he always asked her out to dinner, he is a married man. I live upstairs from him and every since he seen my...

The Fight Before Christmas [ 35 Answers ]

I offer up the following that appeared today in Long Island Newsday: http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/longisland/ny-lichri094545033dec09,0,4158803.story?coll=ny-linews-print http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-nyhen094545032dec09,0,4427736.column?coll=ny-news-columnists ...

Girl problems - fight [ 9 Answers ]

Ddf deddd

View more questions Search