Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbey12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 04:48 AM
    How to make hair colour fade?
    I dyed my hair blonde I used xxL live colour but its gone yellow, how can I make it fade a bit? My hair before was light but now its very light and yellow
    Kit6040 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2011, 10:32 AM
    YOu can always try dying it a darker shade of blonde.. I've had my hair yellow before. It actually looks pretty unique... so if you can't fix it, you know you;ll be a pretty darn cool individual. =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What colour would roots of the hair show after black hair dye fade out? [ 8 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair and dyed my hair black a day before. Am just been crying for hours and have already washed my hair several times. WOuld someone please advise as I donot want to use the daye again and am worried as to what colour would the tips of the hair would grow? Would it turn gray or......

Will colour dye fade into blonde hair [ 5 Answers ]

I Have light blonde hair and recently put some purple, black and dark red streaks into it. All of the colours I bought were permanent. The only thing is will they fade into my blonde? I had it pink once (streaks pink) and it faded ruining my blonde hair, but I thought it was down to the pink hair...

How to fade my horrible new hair colour? [ 1 Answers ]

Today, I went to the hairdressers to get my hair taken closer to my natural dark blonde colour. My hair was filled with an assortment of different light blonde highlights, it looked good and I was happy with it. However, as I am trying to grow my hair I figured it'd be best to go darker so regrowth...

I need my hair colour to fade [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I dyed my hair with a non-permanent dye that was 'Dark Blonde'. My hair is naturally blonde but had a blonde permanent dye on it already. It turned brown and I am gutted! It's starting to fade and now it's a strange colour; a mixture between blonde, brown and ginger and I look washed out. I...

Fade hair colour fast * [ 2 Answers ]

Well lets just say I made a mistake a huge mistake on hair colour , that is permanent, I don't want to re-dye or bleach my hair, my hair has taken enough. Nay home remedies that will fade my colour fast

View more questions Search