Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cokes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 11:25 PM
    Edwards electrical
    Im looking for Antonie Johannes Edwards, last living in Nylstroom South-Africa

Thank you
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2011, 04:53 AM

You've asked this question at the Electrical Board.

Are you looking for Johannes for personal reasons, or are you looking for Edwards Electrical?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Edwards [ 12 Answers ]

So John Edwards has been denied a speaking role in the Denver DNC because he cheated on his wife and repeatedly lied about it. Instead Bill Clintoon will be the keynote speaker. :confused: :p A while ago the NY Slimes made a rumor about an alleged John McCain affair a front page story...

Edwards endorses Obama! [ 11 Answers ]

"In a further blow to Senator Hillary Clinton's faltering campaign, former US presidential candidate, John Edwards has endorsed Barack Obama's White House bid, a move that is likely to dramatically boost the frontrunner's stakes among unionised workers. Mr Edwards, a former Senator from North...

Pros and Cons of John Edwards for President [ 12 Answers ]

What thoughts, good or bad, do you have regarding John Edwards for President?

John Edwards latest television ad [ 29 Answers ]

This ad gets my vote as the weirdest commercial of the campaign to date. If you haven't seen it, I have attached the YouTube link. Can anyone explain it to me? I am having a hard time trying to figure out what his motive is in running this. As someone who does not vote along party lines...

View more questions Search