Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ann_philip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 10:56 PM
    Ex-Employer not paying salary
    Worked in Company A and every time a month's salary was delayed by a month or two.It finally reached a stage where my 5 months salary was pending.
    The employer Ambuj Kumar(CEO) portrayed himself as Babloo Sharma(Operations Head) and was single-handedly running the workplace.
    He did not want to give me in writing stating the amount he owed me but asked me to give him some time and he will give me the money. Now its close to a year and been in vain trying to reach him. Sent him several mails over the year and he never responded until recently where he says that he will not pay ex-employees any salary due to being absent!
    He refuses to give my Form 16 too.
    What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

My ex employer is not paying part of salary which they owes me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I joined NJ base consulting company and they offered an x amount as aannual salary. They placed me in another state. The didn't give full month salary but was giving part of it. When enquired about it they said they would give me after an year or when there is an account settlement. This...

Employer not paying salary [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, My employer didn't pay me two months salary and has closed down the company. I took a transfer to some other company but still didn't get my two months pay. Do you think I can still go against him legally even if the company is closed? Quick replies will be appreciated . Thanks

Employer not paying valid salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a contract with my employer where in he has agreed to pay me 66K per annum without regard to my working or not. I am here on H1B. I am looking out for clients for my employer since past 3 months, but have not been able to. First 2 months they paid me full salary but now they are...

Ex employer not paying salary- Complaint in DOL [ 5 Answers ]

What happend: I joined NJ base consulting company A and they offered an x amount as aannual salary. They didn't give full month salary but was giving part of it. When enquired about it they said they would give me after an year or when there is an account settlement. So I moved to Company B...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.