Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Weight lose
    I am a little over weight, I am 5'4 and about 155 pounds. I have successfully lost 5 pounds, out of the 30 I wanted to loose (and kept them off for 3 weeks now). I can't loose anymore (Going by measurements not pounds), I go to the gym for at least 1 hour a day (Cardio and weights), walk my dogs for at least 2, and eat mostly salads, eggs (including mushrooms, onions, and cheese), drink plenty of milk, about 7-8 water bottles a day. I don't really eat junk food, if I get the craving for something sweet I drink tea...

Any tips on what to do?

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I need to lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help losing weight. I need to lose 10 pounds. I have some cellulite on my stomach and butt. I need to get rid of it. I really need help. I'm not fat or anything. I weigh 110 lbs. My goal weight is 100. I am 4'10. My family won't support me. I keep telling them to stop bringing home...

I am 12 and I want to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am 12 and I want to lose lots of weight cause I want to be normal cause I weigh 9 stone and I want a boy 2 like me!! HELP!!

Will I lose weight? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 30 years old, I weight 192 and I am 5'5. I want to go down to 155 lb by June. I am not sure if that possible. I do work out 6 days a week and sometime even 7 days a week. I do Elliptical for 60 min or 70 min at lunch time and an other 60 min at around 5 in the afternoon. For the...

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you! I need some help and any advice would be great... I'm about 5'7 and weigh 145... I play d1 college soccer and have been told by my coach that I need to "tone" up and lose weight:mad:... we lift to a week right now but in 2 weeks we go to 3 times a week and practice... but I need to lose...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.