Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yukonqueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 10:49 AM
    Car show ballot
    Trying to create a ballot counter for a car show with 35 classes.

I wish to plug in all entries with the Class number on it for each person entered.

Then when I get the ballots to count it will automatically go to its class and begin counting each vote for each class.

Example:
    80"s Cars Votes Place
    # 7 8 2nd
    #68 2 3rd
    #40 1
    #86 25 1st
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 15, 2011, 04:08 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

This is better done in a database then a spreadsheet. The thread where you posted had some examples you might want to download.

But I've written an Access database for a company that runs car shows and does what you are asking. If you are interested let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's kids TV show about a car garage [ 2 Answers ]

This was a cute little show about a car garage. All the cars talked. My son loved this show and I cannot find it anywhere or even the name. All I can remember is that it had talking cars and was multi story garage... complete with a car wash! HELP!

Ballot Counting Spreadsheet-2nd Time Around [ 5 Answers ]

JB helped me last year. I've made changes to last year's spreadsheet. I actually figured out the conditional formatting issue I was having before. I think it runs smoothly now and would appreciate any feedback as to potential problems. It worked like a charm last year. Thanks, Bonnie

Ballot return to HOA member ? [ 3 Answers ]

Can an HOA member ask for the return of a ballot previously mailed to the management company BEFORE the ballots are opened? Is this return precluded by state law in California? If so, what is the law?

View more questions Search