Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lingam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 10:40 AM
    If a person conver from christian to hindu what would their kula & gotre be?

Check out some similar questions!

I am Hindu Punjabi girl getting married to Christian boy. [ 3 Answers ]

What all ceremonies should we include in our wedding... we are planning for church wedding and reception after that... as per hindu wedding we have function know as "Sagan" i.e. Ring exchange... can we do same in christian... I will appreciate if any one can guide me regarding christian wedding......

Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way? [ 3 Answers ]

If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they...

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

Can a Hindu girl marry a Christian without getting converted in a church? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi I know that this is going to be a little long question. But I want get all my doubts clarified ASAP. Plzzzzzz help! I am a Hindu girl and I'm planning to marry a christian guy. After years of struggle, we have finally convinced our parents and they are now ready to c us married. The main...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.