Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wantolight Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2011, 08:32 AM
    My Mequinol Experience
    I've received my mequinol from gold pharma and 0.1% retin A 3 days ago , I've been using once daily , I find no changes on my face till now,not even itching nor irritating , does it really depig? I am starting to suspect the ability mequinol can do for depigment, or where else do you guys purchase your mequinol from? I can say the mequinol from gold pharma is crap , it does not even lighten me a bit.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2011, 07:09 PM
    Well either you don't got REAL MEQUINOL or the strength is too weak. Why do you want to depig you'll be white if you are successful? Do you have vitilligo? Simple hq @ the right % will get you lighter
    wantolight Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Mar 17, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Yes , lighter because I want to be white skinned people , thought I'm an asian and I have not vitiligo, and I know that there are side effects for hydroquinone so I don't consider this, and I have read some of your posts where you said monobenzone works? Can you tell me how long did it take to get you depigged?

Your quick response is much appreciated , Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mequinol [ 15 Answers ]

Is Mequinol good for dark skin? Should I use Retin-A too? Thanks to all.

Experience? Does my previous work count as actual bookkeeping experience? [ 10 Answers ]

I have done work that required , I kept all records for a friends pharmacy delivery company mileage, orders,submitting this info for payment from company's and reconciling company's statements with her stubs to make sure she was paid correctly for all work she did. Also did similar work for a...

Tell me about mequinol [ 1 Answers ]

Is Mequinol a permanent depigger like monobenzone, where it kills melanocytes or does is it just non-permanent?

View more questions Search