Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odysseus duites Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 07:51 AM

Bestjobsalary.co.uk the job offers in this site are all scams?
    odysseus duites Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 07:52 AM
    Oh my! Thanks wondergirl.. it's a good thing we haven't done anything to fix the documents yet.. thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2011, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus duites View Post
    bestjobsalary.co.uk the job offers in this site are all scams?
    Yes.
    jerryco18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 05:58 PM

That my employer ask to prepared too.. and pass that to the employer.. *** help me about this.. I read your thread too that's why I'm curious..
    This sites is scam too..

[email protected]

It said that no fees.. how can I sure that it is not scam.. T__T
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryco18 View Post
    that my employer ask to prepared too..and pass that to the employer..*** help me about this..i read your thread too thats why im curious..
    this sites is scam too..?

[email protected]

it said that no fees..how can i sure that it is not scam..T__T
    I cannot find that site, no matter how I search for it.

What does that site promise? What kind of jobs in which countries?
    jerryco18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 06:12 PM

>it's the same to the others.. this is the letter I received *** help me about this matter...

Dear BAYUDAO SUNGA,

Thank you for your letter.

We are pleased to confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them towards work permit and contract.

We would like to confirm your job offer details:

Job Title: SALES EXECUTIVE

Job Status: Full-Time

Organization: well-established trade company

Contract: Permanent /Length: 2 year with opportunity for extension for 3 years/

Salary/Net Base: 3,000.00 Euro/month = 180,411 pesos/month

(8 hours per day, 5 days per week)

Rest days: 2 per week

Accommodation: free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)

Holiday Allowance: 20 days (paid)

Bonuses: medical/dental insurance; food provided during working hours; plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

Personal Identification Number from the foreign labor office.
    Work permission application form
    Motivation letter
    CV European format

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

As you can read, the work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

The identification number at the foreign labor office would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the labor office, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the foreign labor office itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

We also hope that after the above explanation, you will realize the importance of this registration.

Regarding the identification number from the foreign labor office and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services of specialized European agency - they can register you in the foreign labor office and moreover prepare the other requirements in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package of another applicant who used this particular specialized service of the specialized European Agency. They have prepared all for him / CV European format, Work permit, motivation letter with identification number/ with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Their contacts are:

E-mail: [email protected]

YAHOO-messenger: expertassist

Let us also inform you of your deadlines for the preparation and submission of your requirements. The deadline is 23rd May!

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1,2,3,4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit.

We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

In case you decide to withdraw your application, please, let us know in a timely manner, prior the expiration of the job offer deadline. It will allow us to give the job opportunity to another applicant who will take it. We hope you understand that we are expected to place employees to all vacancies that come to us. We simply have no right to delay the process.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following steps:

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process.

Deadline for finalizing this step is 23rd May!

2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer

3/ after work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents

4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your job abroad team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.

5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1/ at present, work visa comes at step 3/ /we get a lot of questions from applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 3/ /

We would like to also clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.

We definitely hope that you will proceed with the further recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further questions.

In case you have any further questions, you may contact us online at

Yahoo Messenger ID: EUJOBINVEST or through LIVE CHAT

Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT ( London time). You are welcome to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

The Team of Elite-Staffs.com
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2011, 06:16 PM

If you have read this thread, you would have learned that Ireland does not ask for a "Personal Identification Number from the foreign labor office."

What was posted earlier -- There is NO such thing as a Personal Foreign Identification Number in Ireland - it does not exist. You have a PPS number and this does not cost anything. You have to apply for it IN PERSON once you are in Ireland, this cannot be done until you appear in person at your local Social Welfare Office.

This is a scam.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryco18 View Post
    >its the same to the others..this is the letter i received *** help me about this matter...

Thank you for your letter.
    Did you send them a letter first?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Registration number from the foreign work force office? [ 12 Answers ]

Haw I can have a registration number from the foreign work force office? Habib Adel Thank you to give me some helps

Personal registraction number from the foreign work force office [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir.. I need my personal registraction number from the foreign work force office

View more questions Search