Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnbon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 09:14 PM
    14 and 19
    I am 14, and I have a 19 year old boyfriend, we already talked about getting married, and having kids. Is this wrong?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 15, 2011, 03:28 AM

Yes. At 14 you just starting to understand romantic relationships. You are too young to be involved with an adult. In many ways you are still a child. At your ages you have very different interests.

Also, if there is anything sexual in your relationship, then he is abusing you and it is illegal. Most 19 yr olds know that 14 is jail bait.

What do your parents think about this relationship?
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 15, 2011, 05:35 AM
    Agreeing with ScottGem, YES, it's wrong. I would strongly suggest telling your parents about the situation. 14 is a very young age in regards to maturity and understanding "LOVE". 19, on the other hand, is mature enough to understand that dating a 14 year old is wrong.

You are still a child in regards to relationships. Getting married this young would rob you of so many life experiences. You still have your 20's to look forward to, why ruin that by trying to grow up so quick. Enjoy being a Teen, and have fun!

--- and again, tell your parents. Maybe they'll be upset. . but that's just because they care about you :) GL
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 15, 2011, 05:42 AM

I bet you that he's just using this to get in your pants! Run as far away from this predator as fast as you can!

Tell your parents that this is going on. You need to protect yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search