Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    izae08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 02:37 AM
    Probabtion violation
    I am on felony probation for 2 charges of transportation of a controlled substance for sales (selling meth).I violated my probation by not completing 120 hr cal-trans but am attending my drug class , and registered as a drug offender. During my time on probabtion I have been taken in on another charge and it was a d/a reject but got a ticket for driving on a suspended license. What most likely will happen? Will I b able to have my probation reinstated and a second chance or will I go in and do some time?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2011, 03:46 AM

Hello I:

It's hard to say... If you want it to be better for you, take a lawyer to the hearing with you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the consequences for probabtion violation [ 2 Answers ]

My brother just had his 3rd DUI charge last year. He served house arrest and has been on probation for 1 year.Now he is in jail for a warrant due to violation of probation because he did not pay the court fees and DUI class. My mom just past away in a car wreck and my brother has no money. What do...

Is it mandatory to serve time for violation of probabtion [ 3 Answers ]

Is it really mandatory to have to serve 30 days for 1st violation of probation? In Oct 2009 I was placed on Probation for Theft By unauthorized. No prior record But Then May 10th 2010 I was violated for possession of weed (grass) I was brought straight to jail served 30 days. The police went in my...

Violation of Probabtion [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend violated his probabtion for the second time. The first time he was somewhere he wasn't suppose to be a week after being giving probation. The second time he violated by being late to the PO's office. They got him in about a month ago. But everything else is good with his behavior...

Probabtion violation [ 3 Answers ]

I messed up by not reporting to probabtion every month and not doing my community service, is there a way to avoid jail ?

View more questions Search