Ask
    arjuna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 12:59 AM
    Earn money by photography
    Hi I want to earn money by photography
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2011, 05:04 AM

SO do a lot of people. But what do you plan to do about it? Take classes... learn something about the subject. Its easy to take photos. It takes a lot of know-how to take GOOD ones.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 06:09 PM

One thing that you are going to have to figure out as nobody can do for you is that you need to know your passion. If you can pass your passion into a print then you can make money with it. But if its just a job your never going to make it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2011, 06:29 PM

You can have an eye for it... you can have a passion for it... but if you can't sell yourself too... it will never be more than an expensive hobby. Learning what to do and having a aptitude for it is only part of the struggle just to make enough to break even, much less make enough to live on or become wealthy doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 11 about to be 12 I need to earn money every week [ 11 Answers ]

I need money every week to last me until the next week

How do you earn money online? [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know how to earn money online with no investment whatsoever because those so-called "membership fees" are just ways for these "moneymaking gurus" to earn online for themselves. In other words,they are scamming other people. So aside from paid surveys which are very limited for people like...

View more questions Search