Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skin perfect Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 03:53 PM
    HQ Powder in the UK
    Heyy, can anyone suggest a reliable site that ships HQ powder or a strong solution of HQ (like 8% and above) to the UK? Or even any UK based sites will be great? Or even any products they know that has a strong % of HQ above 4%? I know it's a lot to ask haha Thanks!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 06:22 PM
    You can get it from LINK REMOVED
    skin perfect Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 06:26 AM
    Comment on lighterrr's post
    Hiya! Can you send me an email with the link? It has been removed lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

Monobenzone powder! [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone pm me or tell me what/ where they got their benoquin from? I've heard about all scams like mono.com/net depig herbalinn and fairnglow and all the china and Indian ones too. I'm literally exhausted searching I want to cry. I honestly don't hat my skin color and wannabe MJ or w.e. I just...

Shimmery Powder [ 4 Answers ]

I used to use this wonderful powder with shimmers in it in high school. I think it was NYC or something like that. I don't know what happened to it. It was the perfect ratio of powder to shimmer so that when the sun hit my face in certain areas it was angelic. I loved the stuff. PLEASE PLEASE...

View more questions Search