Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seanakeeley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 02:28 PM
    How do I undo deleted picture on kodak z1285
    I deleted a picture by accident on my kodak z1285 easy share digital camera how do I undo itand retrieve the picture again? I can't seem to find the manuals and can't figure out how to do it but I have been told that you can undo a deleted picture
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 11, 2011, 01:30 PM

Usually the cameras only delete the header information and not the file from the card. Try using a PC undelete program to see if you can recover the deleted files.
    gong2x19 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 10:36 PM
    Try to use an recuva installer! This application can recover the deleted files from the camera, memory, usb. etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Undo an adoption? [ 6 Answers ]

I married a woman with two children, when I joined the military I adopted her two children in the state of Ga. And we had one together. Question is, can I unadopt her two and stll have to pay child support on them? To my Ex its always been about money, Im not a dead beat dad I pay child support but...

Kodak Easyshare v705--retrieveing deleted pictures [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, As the title states, I have a Kodak Easyshare V705. I am wondering if there is a way to retrieve deleted pictures on this camera.

Looking for the information-where deleted files are stored after deleted from recycli [ 7 Answers ]

Well it's a tough one so ill try to explain the best I can When you delete a file it can be undelted with programs I'm not concerned with undeleting the file where is the information stored on my hard drive I'm looking for the information that tells the undeleter program what been deleted ...

Kodak Z650 rapid picture mode? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased this camera to take Sports / Action photos of my son. I've had wonderful success with picture quality with the zoom etc... basketball, baseball and football. However, I remember the sales person telling me about the capibility of taking like 2 or 3 rapid fire pictures. He went into...

View more questions Search