Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Genniyah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 02:16 PM
    Bio Claire Cream, is there anything I can do to prevent the spots/acne it gives you?
    So I've started using bio claire today. Ive read loads on it, and now I know it deffo works within a week or so. But I'm a little scared about these red marks that are going to appear, and the spots. Im not using the oil, just the cream. So I'm asking does everyone get the acne? Is there anything I can do to prevent getting it? And after you stop using the cream... does your skin get darker than it originally was?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2011, 07:18 PM
    I am not sure how much you know about bio clair. It has hq in it. I comes from the ivory coast and they are very deceptive in their labelling practices. Many members have gotten stretch maks from using this product. To answer your queston if you got acne prone skin you should use a cleanser with salicylic acid or you may want to do a salicylic acid chemical peel, that will help tremendously with the breakout. If you stop using the cream you will get dark again.
    skin perfect Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 03:51 AM
    Don't use that stuff!! I got a few small strech marks from it. Also I went in the sun for a few minutes and the uncovered parts of my back turned dark almost instantly!! It's a load of crap!
    regbrownie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 05:34 PM
    I just got the bio claire cream today also. I know it has bad things in it but I see it is great for the body. I can't say the same for the face because as soon as applied it on my face I felt like my face was burning. Oh well, I have been using civic lotin and oil snce 3 days now. It iches a bit but it definitely works... So something tells me it also has stereoids or HQ in it... But it works. Not for acne either but it even the body.
    kittendesire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 07:13 AM
    I have used bio claire on and off for a about a year now and it works for sure.. like in 2/3days you can see results. Im a dark brown color but my face and neck are the darkest on my body. And on my face along my cheek bone I have this dark cast like blemish on both sides that makes my face look even darker. What's that about anyway! I notice some people have it. Anyway when I applied the bio clair in the tube to these areas it fades out fast and I have a even complexion on my face... however, looking at the stars such as beyonce and rhianna and kelly rowland... they are the same complexion from face to arms and legs so I would put the cream on my neck and ALL OVER my face. It is like the natural complexion I should be because now I'm even tone all over. Now... the down side. No matter what I did to keep them weird bumps away they still came. That's why I used the product on and off. I have to get my face back right by just stopping the bio claire and constantly keeping it clean. These bumps are not the kind you can just pop and they don't go away for almost 2wks. And when they do it leaves a dark spot. I hate that. At 1st I was trying to pop and it made it worse because now the spot left is even darker than if you didn't bother it. I even started buying antibacterial soaps... the famous Lemon soap was one I tried as well. Dries your skin out and still those bumps. I tried the Noxema blemish pads... they do wonders for a teenager but that dried me out too and still those bumps. I got mad and would scrub my face with a scrubby and the Oil of Olay white bar of soap and water as hot as I can stand. Something is good about that soap on your complexion too. The only way to avoid them bumps for me... stop using the bio all together. Of course by doing this I would just go right back to my old darker complexion like in 2weeks but soon after like a month or so I was right bck on the bio. I am addicted. I love the shade and the fact that if you didn't know me and just pass me on the street or something you wouldn't even know I lightened my skin. Because I was even toned. Beautiful brown was all over me! I know for a fact that most black men are more into lighter skinned females and it doesn't seem to matter how much more beautiful a darker skinned female may be. There are even hip hop/rap that points out that beautiful black females would look better red (with lighter skin). Not to mention what you see in the majority of the music videos. Ive been told many times by different people... most of them men... that "youre pretty for a dark skinned girl". I take that as an insult and with that being said... Thanks to magazines and TV... yea I would say I have a complex with my complexion but I'm older now with my own children and I'm so thankful my two girls are a very light brown complexion and they don't go through what I went through in school. Im so happy about Bio Claire... with this lighter shade I'm so much more confident and I'm no longer uncomfortable to be in the mirror along side other females because I actually feel good about what I see. But if anyone knows anything that could be done about these bumps beside just to stop using the Bio Claire.. please help. Im caught in a vicious cycle of bumps and bio or darker blemished skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red spots with bio claire cream & oil? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I Recently Received My Bio Claire set and started using the cream & the oil on my face & the lotion on my body but I have big red spots on my face (mostly on forehead & cheeks). I am a bit worried now, is that normal or a allergy reaction to the product? The lotion is not causing any...

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Bio Claire turns acne into black spots! [ 9 Answers ]

At first I didn't want to believe it but it is! Every time I get a new bump its red then after a day or two, its turns into a black spot and now both of my cheeks have all these little black marks on it! IM SO FREAKIN MAD BECAUSE BIO CLAIRE LOTION GOT ME SO FREAKIN LIGHT AND NOW ITS MESSING MY...

View more questions Search