Ask
    bre2hip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 02:10 PM
    How to find a singing studio
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 02:54 PM

Yellow pages, Google search.

Can I assume you mean a recording studio where you can record yourself singing ?

Do you have back up musicians or will the studio need to provide them ? Is it your own music, and if not, do you have a release to use the music of someone else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hdmi studio 17 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to record videos from my xbox 360 to my Dell Studio 17 laptop. If I connect my XBox to my laptop via the hdmi connection, will I be able to record off it, and if so, what software do I need to make this happen?

Where can I find the complete cast list of the PLAY version of Singing in the Rain? [ 2 Answers ]

Or if you know any good websites where you can find cast lists and synopsis for the play. I don't want the movie stuff, I need the theatre/play version. Please help!

Pinnacle Studio 11 [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on two live chats with techs from Pinnacle for four hours today and still don't have an answer to my problem. Can someone please help? I have a Dazzle Instant DVD Recorder attached to my VCR (where I am trying to convert a VHS tape) via yellow video and red/white audio cords. I have...

View more questions Search