Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freda1998 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 12:14 PM
    Advent laptop mous not working
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 12:28 PM

We need details. What is your make/model, Operating System, did you try a new mouse, did your try a new USB port, did you recently updated/install/uninstall anything... etc.
    freda1998 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 04:07 PM
    Got help from a previous question and was able to get my mouse working again thank. You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My advent 9215 laptop won't turn on. Power light stays red not green [ 0 Answers ]

My advent 9215 laptop won't turn on. The power light stays red not green like it should. Could this be the motherboard or something more simple? I've checked the battery and power cable and both fine

My advent laptop says bootmgr missing [ 3 Answers ]

On start up my advent laptop says : BOOTMGR MISSING CTL-ALT-DEL I don't have the original discs what do I do

Laptop mouse not working [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop mouse is somehow locked and I can not click on anything what should I do

8 keys of laptop are not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have an acer travelmate2480 laptop. Some functions of my keyboard are not working. 1. Letters a,e,r, and v are not working. 2. Numbers 1 and 3 are not working. 3. Cap lock and shift keys are not working. Kindly help me to solve this problem. I know there is a solution with somebody.

Advent l7300 laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a advent l7300 laptop and several keys don't work. I don't know if it is because my daughter downloaded a key locking programme or if the keyboard is damaged. She deleted the programme but never uninstalled it. She then re-partitioned and formatted the hard-drve and put the operating...

View more questions Search