Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blacky23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 11:17 AM
    My wife said she doesn't love me any more but sleeps with me
    My wife had an affair, she came back because of the kids. She told me she doesn't love me any more. What should I do, because we still sleep together?
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 17, 2011, 01:37 AM
    It sounds like you need to seek counseling if you want to continue in your marriage. It's not healthy to live in a love less marriage. Perhaps she does love you, and is feeling neglected. Communicate to get to the root of the problem. Good luck
    ryski13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 09:09 PM
    Then be nice to her that's what woman consider is love were men think sex is love. I learned it in my ethics class
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 09:48 AM

Instead of wondering what's up with her, you should be talking to her. Why do you allow her to come back after an affair in the first place, and let her sleep with you?

No excuses for cheating, and no excuses for allowing it either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't my Boyfriend want me to sleep with other women? [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3yrs. When he met me, he knew I was bisexual & he was OK with it at first, now he doesn't want me to be involved with women in a sexual manner. He thinks that if I want to have sex with another woman then, he's just not enough for me. That's really not the...

14 month old doesn't sleep [ 6 Answers ]

please can someone help as I am now thredders with the situation my 14 month old daughter just won't sleep without me she was sick a few weeks ago with 4 teeth coming in diorriah and the cold as a result I stayed in her room so when she woke with high temperature I was there asap to cuddle and...

Daughter is two and doesn't sleep through the night? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is two years old and wakes up at night every 30 minutes to an hour. I don't know what is wrong every time she wakes up she screams as if she were dying or something. What should I do? What's wrong with her? It is really scaring me cause it has been going on for a month now and it...

View more questions Search