Lions Club

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to pay back maternity leave pay or disability pay? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm going out on disability next week for about three-four weeks. After that, I'll be having a baby and I'll get 6 weeks maternity pay at 50%. Do I have to pay my company back for this if I quit while on leave? My benefits are under my husband.

Can anyone help me get glasses? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a new sibscription just llens not frames, can I get help anywhere?

I need Glasses [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 62 year old full time college student, and I need glasses immediately because I can't see the blackboard even when I sit in the frnt of the class. I can't afford to buy new glasses, and I lost my old ones. How can I get glasses? SonnyFrank

Need new glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Need help with glasses for a lady on disability in carroll county ,ga.no resources,nor family,with poor visiov,has broken her only pair of glasses,that were several years old. Local lions club was not able to help because of exhausted funds. Thank you

Need glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I already have a prescription for new glasses but on debility and am struggling with getting them. My theraptist told me to contact the Lyons club to see if you can help. I have glaucoma in both eyes , am starting to tell a difference in my sight... can you lead me to a help source ?

View more questions Search