Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moha65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 10:50 PM
    Energy stored
    Find the energy sored in niformly charged solid spher of radius r and charge q.Do it in

Two different ways? Thank you
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2007, 01:08 AM
    What is the energy stored on a hollow sphere of negligible thickness dr with charge dq? What if you integrate from 0 to r? That will give you one way of doing it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passwords Stored on Computer? [ 4 Answers ]

Someone used my computer last week, is there a way of getting the passwords they used at the sites they went to? Thanks.

Energy [ 2 Answers ]

Is the decomposition of gaseous dinitrogen pentoxide to gaseous nitrogen dioxide and oxygen exothermic or endothermic? How much energy is released or consumed if 11.0g of nitrogen pentoxide is completely decomposed as described?

Stored Gasoline [ 4 Answers ]

I stored gasoline in a regular 5-gallon gas can, but did not put any stabilizer in it. I forgot that I had it, and it is now about a year old. I was cautioned about using it. Can I use the gas? Can I mix it with a stabilizer now? Can I mix it with other, fresh gas to make it usable? If it is...

Energy [ 1 Answers ]

I am stuck on this problem: A ball with a mass of M is on a frictionless curved track with a radius of R. The track sits atop a table that has height of H. Solve the following in terms of R,g,H, and M. a) the velocity of the ball b) the time it takes to hit the floor c) the distance D the...

View more questions Search