Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 19, 2011, 08:55 AM
    That is true. Martinizing seemed to have some success in going over what she had recorded. As much as this stuff goes on, at this point I'd say there is good reason to believe her.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    That is true. Martinizing seemed to have some success in going over what she had recorded. As much as this stuff goes on, at this point I'd say there is good reason to believe her.
    And just what is it that you believe? Is it that facts and evidence have to be ignored? This world is full of tranmsissions of all kinds and frequencies. (fact) Hearing or recording another voice on one of those devices doesn't make it credible. It seems as far as your concerned the jury has already made a decision. I believe that we don't know enough yet to make a choice either way. There isn't enough evidence to support it.

Now if the OP wants to try other ways to catch an EVP and it does come through then it would be of different standing. But anyone with a CB radio can make noises come from common objects the use a magnet or have a grill. You can even light fluorescent lights with them. Try it sometime.

There are plenty of "dirty" electronic devices to go around. Not every voice is a ghost and when looking at it then when the possibility remains you have to eliminate the others to get to a conclusion.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 11:28 PM

I didn't mean to sound that I found anything definitive.

I was able to recognize what the OP was concerned with.

I also said that there was too much backround noise to
    Really ID anything as definite. Only that I could pick it out
    And it would be unusual for a human voice to be in the range it was in.

I do not feel there is enough information yet to assume anything.

And after a discussion with the OP , she did not want to proceed.

I will abide by her decision.
    Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 11:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I certainly believe her.
    But that does not mean anybody knows what may be happening.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 22, 2011, 05:06 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    ESPECIALLY through online discussion.
    Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    hauntinghelper

ESPECIALLY through online discussion.
    Exactly.
    Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 11:20 PM
    See the other thread (discussions) further info.
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 03:51 AM

The thing is with this one thread is that its not about believing what's being said by the OP its more about taking what evidence is there and approving it to make it a solid encounter. I believe what the op said about anomalies. But the "proof" doesn't pass muster to make it solid as far as paranormal.
    Expert

Mar 23, 2011, 04:15 AM

Sunny_Dee,

We are not refuting anything you have told us.
    I have no doubt you have heard , seen and experienced what you have told us you did.

But not all events are paranormal however similar they appear to be what are classified as paranormal.
    That requires a long and exhaustive investigation to eliminate all probabilities .

Your word is not , nor has ever been in question.
    sunny_dee Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 07:58 AM
    Just to let you all know I have paranormal inversegators coming out to my house on Friday night 8th April,to see if they can find anything,I will let you all know if the find anything
    Expert

Apr 4, 2011, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_dee View Post
    just to let u all know i have paranormal inversegators coming out to my house on friday night 8th april,to see if they can find anything,i will let u all know if the find anything
    I'm glad you updated us!
    I am curious about who is coming out and how you found them.
    Are they charging you to do this?

I hope everything works out well for you , Ill be anxious to hear back from you.

Thanks again for the update.
    Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Sunny!! Where are you with the update??

Apr 13, 2011, 04:33 PM
    I have heard and seen things in my house,so I called a medium to come to the house,he was out on Friday night,and he told me it was a young man who has took his own life,and he comes back to this house looking for his friend,and that's true,there was a young man who used to live in my house years ago before I moved back,he took his own life about 8 years ago,he was very good
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_dee View Post
    i have heard and seen things in my house,so i called a medium to come to the house,he was out on friday night,and he told me it was a young man who has took his own life,and he comes back to this house looking for his friend,and thats true,there was a young man who used to live in my house years ago before i moved back,he took his own life about 8 years ago,he was very good
    What else were you told about your possible experience besides it being this possible young man? Did they talk about getting evp's or anything? Did they try to gather any evidence?

Apr 13, 2011, 05:22 PM
    Yes there were 2 people supposed to be coming out with him,with evp and thermal imaging cameras,but they were call to something else,but he has asked me if he can come back out with them and I said he could bring them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

Is there a ghost in my house? [ 5 Answers ]

I think my house is being haunted by a gost(s). I keep hearing stuff slam. I look around and nothing is broken or out of place and no one else is home. Also I hear footsteps. Sometimes I here a door squeek. I look and the door that was just shut is now open as if someone has just walked out of it....

As my house got a ghost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 and my son is 10 he as been hearing some one talk at the bottom of the stairs when he looked there was no one there and he as heard voice of a male child say something to him and last night my cat was laid on the chair and the next thing was he put his head up and started to stir at the...

How do I get a ghost into my house? [ 36 Answers ]

my life has been boring for about 5-7 years now... I want to know how 2 get a ghost into my house so I won't b so darn bored! =l I litrily put myself to sleep and I'm a 13 yr old kid that is looking for something 2 do instead of showing of my mustles like most people do around my age and start...

View more questions Search