Ask
    sunny_dee Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 03:39 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    I will and thank you so much for your help
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 02:31 PM
    I'm sorry this is taking longer than I thought it would.
    I see HH has been talking to you and he has got a couple of answers that I too am curious about.
    Mainly about any other activity that has caused you concern.
    I have one more question about the lady in white the children have seen and that is the age of the children.

As for the recordings; The one with the orb is interesting in that many times these orbs turn out to be specks of dust close to the lens , but look like objects at a distance.
    In this case right before the orb appears you can see smoke (I noticed someone was smoking) and it is slowly drifting from left to right . The orb appears and moves swiftly toward the camera then veers left which is not what a speck of dust would do if floating on the air currants that were carrying the smoke.

The first video with the voice is so cluttered with extraneous noise it can't be really be defined as anything because of the noise going on.

The other one where the voice comes as you are looking at the kitchen sink is very clear and easy to isolate. Several people I have shown this to picked it out with no information other than being told to listen for an extra voice. This was 100% . Everybody got it first time they listened.
    Also , it is a frequency that would be extremely unusual for a human voice to be in. Not impossible but very unusual.

If you would like to go on with this and try to get a more definitive perspective , try setting the camera on a stable platform like e tripod or on a table. Cut all other noise out as much as possible, then ask a question like is anyone here. Then wait several seconds. Ask what do you want? Wait again.
    Then say this is my house , do you know this? Wait. We don't want you here. Wait.
    I would then leave the camera running for several minutes before playback .

If you want to try this let me know what happens. If a clearer recording is obtained it may be helpful.
    I want you to be aware that this attempt to get EVP (electronic voice phenomena) is used in many investigations , but carries the possibility of increasing the activity according to many sources.
    But the increased activity happens only in a small percentage of cases, but does happen.

Let me know how you fell about this.
    Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 02:37 PM
    Also please use the "answer" box and not the "comments" to reply.
    This website uses several formats and when the comments box is used for answers
    It is very confusing in the other formats.
    Not everyone has access to the other formats and may not know this.

Thanks.

Mar 16, 2011, 02:49 PM
    My kids are 16,14,12,it was the one at 16 who saw the figure going across her room,and she said it looked small,and ran very fast across her room floor,but when she went back to her room after screaming and running up the hall,when she went back down her room light was switched on, but that's all she can remember,

I am very frightened to do it just in case anything happens to me,if I can get someone to sit with me I will do it and ask the questions thank you very much for your help
    Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_dee View Post
    my kids are 16,14,12,it was the one at 16 who saw the figure going across her room,and she said it looked small,and ran very fast across her room floor,but when she went back to her room after screaming and running up the hall,when she went back down her room light was switched on, but that's all she can remember,

i am very frightened to do it just incase anything happens to me,if i can get someone to sit with me i will do it and ask the questions thankyou very much for your help
    I can understand your fear. And I do not want you to do anything that you don't want to.

Have you talked to your minister or priest (if you have one)?
    You might have your house blessed by a member of the clergy.
    This in many instances will stop the activity, but also carries the chance of increasing it. But with the help of someone like a priest who is familiar with these things it can be much less scary , and they will know if further steps are necessary, which usually they are not.

How would you feel about this?

Mar 16, 2011, 03:05 PM
    I am just scared of increasing it,especially with my kids in the house
    Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 03:15 PM

I understand.
    It may be best to leave it as it is as long as it something you can live with.

Should things change , keep in mind what we talked about and don't hesitate to get back with us at any time.
    Someone will always be here.

I wish you well.

Mar 16, 2011, 03:21 PM
    Thank you very much,if I change my mind I will contact you and let you know if anything happens :)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 18, 2011, 03:32 PM
    Anything new?

Mar 18, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Yes I was sitting in my kitchen last night about 11pm,and I hear like a ghostly howling sound 3 times,so I went to get my daughter to see if she could hear anything,and she was in the kitchen for about 10 minutes when it happened again,then I went to bed about 11.30pm,was in bed for an hour or so and I heard it again,but it wasn't an animal howl,it was very strange sound,I know it sounds stupid,I don't know if it means anything or not,I don't know by the noises it means anything,but when I heard the baby cry my nephew was in a coma,and after I heard it my mum called me and told me he had woke up,and today I got a call from my mum again to say my aunt was rushed into hospital and she is on a life support machine,and there is not much hope for her,we are only waiting on a call from the hospital,I know it sounds weird but it is strange when I hear it with my own ears something happens

Mar 18, 2011, 05:12 PM
    I know you want to ignore this with the hopes it will go away. I know you fear for your family in making it worse. But quite frankly if you choose to do nothing it's going to do whatever it wants to do. It MAY go away... I can't say it's won't. Things might get worse... I can't promise either or. But this entity made the first move by manifesting and typically they don't just vanish like they were never there.

I appreciate Martinizing2 going over your sound and video files for you as it's not something I am equipped to do. This type of investigation does aid in ruling out natural phenomena. He suggested that you contact a priest to come and pray for the home. He's right, it's usually going to do one of two things... get better or worse. I'll tell you WHY it can get worse. Most priests are not really trained in this type of spiritual warfare and them simply being there can agitate the entity. If having someone come to your home like this is something you want to look into, I suggest looking into a "full-gospel" type of church if there are any in your area. Let us know what you're thinking and like Martinizing2 said, there is always someone here to go through this with you.

Mar 18, 2011, 05:22 PM
    I will think about what your saying,and I let you know what I decide to do,thank you very much for your help,but can I ask one question,why has it pick me,is there a reason,me,the house I live in,my kids?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 18, 2011, 05:54 PM

What kind of camera are you using because Im not really seeing nor hearing anything that may be outside of the norm ?

Mar 18, 2011, 05:57 PM
    it was taking from my mobile phone sony erricson experia 10x mini shot
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 18, 2011, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_dee View Post
    it was taking from my mobile phone sony erricson experia 10x mini shot
    In truth if that is the case then the extra sounds can be bleed over from the phone. Nothing paranormal about it. The phone is both a receiver and a transmitter. And moving around in a house can cause the signal to go into flux. That alone can cause the unit to experience a bleed over.

Have you tried a tape recorder or digital voice recorder or is everything just the phone?

Mar 18, 2011, 06:07 PM
    No they were all took on my phone

Mar 18, 2011, 07:22 PM
    Well to answer your question as to "why you/house/family"? That's not anything anybody can really answer at the drop of a hat online. The thing about it is that spirits are intelligent entities... they have personalities and a will. It very well could be something in your family... even generations past... or it simply picked you just because it wanted to. We don't have these answers. Those can possibly come with a thorough investigation/interview.
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 03:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Well to answer your question as to "why you/house/family"? That's not anything anybody can really answer at the drop of a hat online. The thing about it is that spirits are intelligent entities...they have personalities and a will. It very well could be something in your family...even generations past...or it simply picked you just because it wanted to. We don't have these answers. Those can possibly come with a thorough investigation/interview.
    I don't completely agree with this. There are 2 types of hauntings.

1) residual haunting. There is no interaction and its sort of plays through like a video.

2) Intelegent haunting. That type can interact in some way and some ven respond to environment or questions.

Mar 19, 2011, 05:49 AM
    It's just a different type of manifestation. There is still intelligence behind those "residuals".
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 19, 2011, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    It's just a different type of manifestation. There is still intelligence behind those "residuals".
    We don't even know if anything is really happening. Recordings from a phone unit aren't a reliable source. More evidence would point to something but phones aren't a good tool for it. Anything that has two way communication as part of the system is unreliable because of electronic bleed over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

Is there a ghost in my house? [ 5 Answers ]

I think my house is being haunted by a gost(s). I keep hearing stuff slam. I look around and nothing is broken or out of place and no one else is home. Also I hear footsteps. Sometimes I here a door squeek. I look and the door that was just shut is now open as if someone has just walked out of it....

As my house got a ghost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 and my son is 10 he as been hearing some one talk at the bottom of the stairs when he looked there was no one there and he as heard voice of a male child say something to him and last night my cat was laid on the chair and the next thing was he put his head up and started to stir at the...

How do I get a ghost into my house? [ 36 Answers ]

my life has been boring for about 5-7 years now... I want to know how 2 get a ghost into my house so I won't b so darn bored! =l I litrily put myself to sleep and I'm a 13 yr old kid that is looking for something 2 do instead of showing of my mustles like most people do around my age and start...

View more questions Search