Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jimmy Maps Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Crazy TV show?
    Ok I have been racking my brain trying to remember this weird kids TV show back from the early 80's it could even be late 70's but who knows, but anyway here is the details it was about these kids that were either marooned on a planet or an asteroid with this crazy clown like guy that looked kind of like the michilan man but with a blue santa hat with a red pomp pomp. Well I know it its not to detailed but if anyone could give me the name of that show it would be great!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Wait a minute, are you sure that wasn't just an acid trip?
    Jimmy Maps Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 09:40 PM
    I'm sure it wasn't an acid trip
    irishcream Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 02:34 PM
    The Great Space Coaster?

YouTube - Great Space Coaster

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer! It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even. ...

Is this crazy or what? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. In the beginning when we got in a fight and I told him we should break up he would say things like, he didn't care if I want to leave then leave, no girl is that important that he's going to beg her to stay... not even his mother. Now whenever we...

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

Am I Crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have a son that is 14 months old... im not sure when this started but I think it happened when I was pregnant. There are times when I know that I am crazy but I don't know what to do about it. I think I am crazy because I always think ghost are after me. Not really like...

Do you think I'm crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

Now this is how my story goes I've known this guy for a year now and we've been friends,very close friends ever since but last November we started getting real close I thot it waz 4 good maybe we culd date but it never happened we talk till d early hrs of the mornin and go to d same college still I...

View more questions Search