Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelle1985 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 05:11 PM
    What should I use to whiten my skin permanently
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 11:45 AM
    The only product to lighten permanently is monobenzone, but it whitens the skin and not lightens, you go from one extrem to the other if you want to lighten its not permanent but you can use hydroquinone
    john28 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2011, 01:41 AM
    Mequinol can also cause permanent depigmentation, but at a high concentration, like 20%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's with papaya? Does it really whiten the skin? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing my concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya.. I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?) And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin? ...

Whiten-my skin [ 3 Answers ]

I have pimple dark I wait to be witheng

Whiten-my-skin [ 2 Answers ]

How can I lightening my skin,with out it turning back brown Do you now some product that I can pay in holland. Can you sens me a mail message

Does papaya really whiten the skin? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing a concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya.. I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?) And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin? ...

View more questions Search