Ask
    sunny619 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 04:48 AM
    How to create a password field in vb
    How to create a password field in vb
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 13, 2011, 04:56 AM

A field is a piece of data in a record in a table. Since VB has no native database, there is no way to create a password "field".

If you can better define what you are trying to do we may be able to help further. But first please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to create password for dlink router, step by step? [ 5 Answers ]

I've had my d-link router for 2years, just realized that its unsecure and I want to put a password so my neighbours don't all use it. How can I do this, please let me step by step. Thankss

To opt for the field which I have exp or to the field which is my actual background [ 0 Answers ]

I am a electronic engineer.Now I am pursuing my MBA in marketing(distance).I had 2 years of exp in telecommunication infrastructure(electrical) as site engg(electrical) with gross salary of 12k/month.Now I have recently changed to Business Development Executive in electronic sales of 10k/month, 3...

Can I change my career into IT field, I've DCT quali, but 10 yrs exp in other field. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm into logistics field for 9 yrs. I hv passed 3yrs diploma in computer technology. Now I aspire to change my career into IT field. Can I? If so what course I should persume?

View more questions Search