Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s0111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 12:37 AM
    I had sex last night and I didn't bleed though out the night. I got up this morning an
    I had sex last night and I didn't bleed though out the night. I got up this morning and I was fine, 1 hr later ii started to bleed, and its still going. There was also 2 small chunks of skin or something that looked like it and it was covered in blood as well... should I be worried ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 02:08 AM

Are you having your period?

Was this your first time having sex?

Was he rough?

Need more info.
    s0111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Bleeding after intercourse
    No wasn't rough and I had my period 2 weeks ago. He was the
    Guy I've had sex with and it wasn't our first time
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 06:25 PM

Thanks S0111 for using our site, I moved your answer to your thread. These are not blogs and I understand a new site can be confusing.

Please to add more info, you answer your own question, not start a new thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gym better at Night or Morning? [ 2 Answers ]

Is the gym better at Night or the morning, see in the morning you burn calories from breakfast and your body burns calories all day I guess? Or about 7pm after everything you have ate, and added all your calories up and go to the gym and burn of as much as you can then don't eat after?

I had sex and the condom broke. He didn't in me and I took the morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex and the condom broke. He didn't in me and I took the morning after pill. I also just got off my period 2 days before we had sex. Is there anyway I can be pregnant?

Had sex for first time but didn't bleed [ 8 Answers ]

I had sex about 2 yrs ago and I was a virgin but even though it was my first time I did not bleed, my ex and I didn't really care about it because it wasn't such a big deal for us. Now I'm getting married and its arranged and my fiancé they have a culture where when you bleed they wipe it off with...

Bleeding with blood clotting the morning after I sex last night. What is this? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period for 7 days, on the 9th day I had sex with my husband. The morning after, I saw this blood clotting when I pee. The blood stop after a few hours. On the 11th day, we had sex again, same thing happen when I woke up in the morning. Note that I never had sex with any one else except...

I broke NC after a week last night, it didn't go so well [ 4 Answers ]

I posted my story with my ex girlfriend under the heading "Blind-sided break up, think i can fix it" Well we ended up at the same party last night and she started acting normal around me, asking me how a final I took went, and then just asked me how I was doing. After some time I just couldn't...

View more questions Search