Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blazingslow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Late 50's early 60's
    Hello

I am looking for a movie that the premise was "crying wolf", I think it was in black and white it was on late night TV, this kid was always telling his mother that something happened to so and so, but it never really happened this kept going on the kid saying things that weren't true and nobody ever believed him because he was always making up story's until one day when he was trying to tell his mother about this stranger but she didn't believe him because he was always crying wolf then something bad happened , that's about all I can recall I think it was in a city , locale and the family lived in a apartment a brother and sister and mother, I watched this movie when I was young and I always remember how scary this movie left this scarred memory all these years

Thanks for anybody who can help my old fears come back alive with the title of this movie thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 02:09 PM

Possibly The Window, or one of it's remakes.
    blazingslow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    That's definitely it, I thank you very much p.s. just seeing that picture of the kid gave me the willys
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 04:45 PM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 50's early 60's movie about uss nereus [ 8 Answers ]

There was a movie on t.v. in the late 50's or early 60's about the navy ship USS Nereus. She was a submarine tender. The movie was something about firing a missile off the ship, as well as other aspects of life on the Nereus. Can anyone help?

Horror TV series in the late 50's or 60's. [ 21 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a TV program in the late 50's or early 60's. It was a horror series similar to the Twilight Zone - a new story every week and a narrator, maybe, at the beginning. The episode I'm interested in involved a scarry, large, life size portrait of an old man or woman in an old...

Late 50's early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's I watched a "scary" TV movie with my older sister. All I remember about it was there were two frightened nurses alone in a house with a invalid they were caring for and a murder was on the loose. A basement window was found opened and in the end the larger of...

Film from late 50's or 60's about a fox that kept tricking fox hunters, [ 1 Answers ]

Think was children's film Foundation Had fox in title

Late 50's or early 60's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember watching this movie around easter time, I'm not sure if this the exact title but it's as close as I can remember. It's miracle of marcelena. If anyone knows anything about this movie I would like to know if somehow I could get a copy

View more questions Search