Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nonoinanaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 08:36 AM
    What Are The Most Countries in poverty??
    Africa, Phillapines , diuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnno xxxx
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2011, 09:04 AM

Please don't use text speak - or whatever it is that you have used.

Is this homework? If so, there's a homework section.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Most poverty stricken countries [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone direct me to a web site that may list counrties in order of poverty level? Or name some of the most poverty-stricken countries in the world at this time. It would be a great help.

Poverty is one cause [ 36 Answers ]

Since the USA government knows that one significant cause of crime in the United States is severe poverty, why doesn't it whipe it out? It has the ability. But instead, it prefers to BILLIONS of tax dollars to foreign aid. Why?

Causes of crime is poverty [ 10 Answers ]

Causes for crime is poverty

Poverty and crime [ 4 Answers ]

First off thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I'm a college student and I 'm doing a research project on poverty and crime. My question for you is do you think that poverty causes crime rates to go up?

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search