Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    risicupman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2004, 03:44 PM
    How do I ask her on a date?
    I have a question on how I can ask this girl on a date. There is this girl in my youth ministry group (church thing) that I have a huge crush on. She hasn't gone there in awhile, but I found that she works at a mexican restaurant. So of course it becomes my favorite place to eat. That is the only time I can see her now. We know each other a little bit, only by youth ministry. My question is how you think I can ask her on a date since the only way I can see her is at work.
    There is also an age difference. She is 2 years older than me... would that be a problem?
    The reason why I like her so much is because of her such a nice personality and the most beautiful smile in the world and I just feel like we would be perfect together.
    I would appreciate any kind of feedback or opinions on what I should do.
    Thanks!
    LaneT.T.1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2004, 08:59 PM
    Re: How do I ask her on a date?
    Find out about her work plans. Find out what time she gets to work and when she leaves. Find out what days she works. Then find a day that you see fit to be a perfect day to go. Find a restaurant (obviously not a mexican one) to take her to were you can sit and talk. Make sure it is quite or not TOO load so you really do not have to talk over people to get a point across. Makes a big difference for some reason. TRY to salvage enough money so that she will not have to pay a dime. When you get there, make sure she knows that she can get WHATEVER she wants. Tell her that as many times as you have to. But do not be mean about it obviously. If she offers you money, reject it. Or if you want to be a funnny guy, take the money and sneak it into her pocket book or purse, so she will find it and realize you were nice after all. Causing her to think about you.

Age difference is nothing to be worried about. There is nothing in an age. It only makes you that many more days expierienced in life. Don't let the age catch you up in the situation. It would not help anything. Just act as if you are both equal. I am sure she will not look down on you or anything.

And most importantly. DO NOT take these tips, and use them like you are trying to manipulate her mind or anything. Just let yourself go with the flow. Do not be scared of anything. Talk a bit more than you usually do and eventually after one, two, five, or a million dates or whatever. Tell her what you feel about her. But tell it to her in her face. Do not call her or email her or talk to her on line. Get your point to her.

Do a romantic.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

May 25, 2004, 11:45 PM
    Re: How do I ask her on a date?
    HI there

Just up my street.

From you question I can tell you are on the right track. Church youth group. If you are meant to be with this wonderful girl, pray about it, and ask for guidance. I am sure that if it is GOD'S will things will go the right way.

Be a man and ask her out.

God bless
    Peanuts
    Drewbee82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2005, 10:38 AM
    Woobees
    I have a similar predicament. There is this girl that goes to my church... we both sing in the praise team... I understand that the whole age thing isn't a big deal at all... however, she is still in high school, a senior, 18, and I am 23... but again, the only reason any of that is important is because she is in fact, still in high school... Well, I have had a crush on her for a while, much like our friend here, but have never told her anything about it... we have the same name... she is just an all around cool young lady to be around... how would anyone who would be willing to provide me with some advice suggest I proceed with this ordeal? Yes, I want her to know. Yes, I think that she and I would fit fantastically well together, I have heard it from outside sources... What am I to do? :rolleyes: :

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When is the right age to date [ 21 Answers ]

Just curious. When do u guys think is the right age to start dating?:confused:

Can't date men? [ 20 Answers ]

I don't know if I am posting this in the right forum but anyway. Me and my ex broke up in June of last year. I have pretty much moved on from him. I think that I am the type of person that will not completely move on until I fall for someone else, but I have basically moved on pretty well and I...

After a first date [ 10 Answers ]

Met a guy a few months ago through a friend's birthday party and I ended up getting his number. Anyway, we decided to finally meet up on Sunday just gone... its now Thursday night and I haven't heard from him. Thought date went really well, we had a laugh and joke and a kiss at the end. I text...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search