Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizrar42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 04:35 PM
    What is the name of a horror movie in which darkness kills all friends of a girl ?
    I watched a movie about year ago about a girl,the people around the girl are attacked and killed by dark shadows lurking in edges of rooms and other areas .In the end the girl becomes a patient and even darkness also catches her,*** can any one tell me the name of it I want to watch it again
    newbidder70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 03:39 AM
    Honey I have NO IDEA,But I TOO have been racking my brain trying to find the name of this movie! I remember watching a movie like this when I was real young.I think it was in the LATE 70's or very early 80's.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Apr 20, 2012, 03:01 PM
    "They"? Not from the 70s or 80s though. They (2002) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name for the horror movie about a girl and a ghost town [ 2 Answers ]

A girl and her mom go to a town that seems deserted but all the people live in a church because they are afraid of the darkness. They think the girl is the girl they killed long ago because they thought she was evil

Early 80s horror movie girl falls down [ 0 Answers ]

This was early 80s horror movie. All I remember is that there is a little girl that lives in a house w/ a lady and there is an attic. The little girl finds a child skeleton/dead child in the attic... She or the baby had fallen down the stairs... It might be that she is the dead child?

Alien girl and human girl become friends 90s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can NOT think of the name of the movie or characters for absolutely anything in the world. I know there was a teen age girl, she was a brunette and she was actually an alien that looked completely human. She was weird, not like the other people that lived in that town (that was right on the...

Movie litlle girl kills her brothers and sisters [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie from the 80, Its aboud a litlle girl who kills her brother and sisters .in the end her mother or stef mother knows that it is her who does the killings. I remember a seen that the girl drowns her siter or allmost drown her sister.

View more questions Search