Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guitarteacher18 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

Mar 11, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Financial Issues
    I have a chronic spending issue, mostly on steam and itunes
    I have a job but it pays verry little
    My mom is incharge of my bank account and normally informs me when I accidentally go over my limit, but do to the fact that I have just receaved a new account after being irresponsible with my last one too, which is something I hate to admit, I assume the reason she hasn't alerted me that I have spent too much is because she forgot she even started me a new one in the first place
    I'm scared to tell her because she keeps telling me about how proud she is of me because latley I've been a lot more responsible than I used to be
    But I still catch myself buying things with my bank acount with the thought of, "I already owe the bank, whats an extra 10 dollars" which is stupid
    I think I owe the bank about 80-190 dollars
    I have been planning on getting another job along side my current one(teaching guitar) but still want to have a clean slate when it comes to money
    I know when I tell her shel pay my debt, but I don't want her too, considering both my parents have helped my pay for dates in the past
    Should I ask her too, or keep the debt and pay it back over time after telling her
    I know I have to tell her but I don't know how exactly with out dissapointing her
    And every time I get the chance I get to scared to ask
    Can anyone help?
    I really appreciate the help

summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Mar 11, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Earn more, or spend less. Borrowing isn't an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ethical issues in keeping two financial records [ 7 Answers ]

What are the ethical issues in keeping two financial records?: One for internal purposes only and another for internal taxes purposes? Thanks.

Aesop & 401k issues: Need to cash out for financial hardship [ 1 Answers ]

I had a part in our company's Aesop program and then the company was bought by another company when the owner died. I also am vested in our 401k. Well, this is what has my head spinning: 1)The company found out that they cannot legally keep the Aesop program because of they way it is now...

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search