Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abandoned29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 03:02 AM
    I'm being investigated at the moment
    I hear you! I'm being investigated at the moment regarding my mother framing me for a crime and accusing me of trying do "do her in" She's done this all my life.. The difference is now Im 7 months from completeing my degree and have so much to lose. She's been in and out of my life since I was ten months old, I'm 29 now, since associating more with her (12 years now) all she's tried to do is ruin me, this time she may actually succeed which makes me sick to my stomach and yes feel like dying... but no way will I let her win and get the better of me!! Cut all ties and move on
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abandoned29 View Post
    i hear you!! I'm being investigated at the moment regarding my mother framing me for a crime and accusing me of trying do "do her in" She's done this all my life.. The difference is now Im 7 months from completeing my degree and have so much to lose. She's been in and out of my life since I was ten months old, I'm 29 now, since associating more with her (12 years now) all shes tried to do is ruin me, this time she may actually succeed which makes me sick to my stomach and yes feel like dying....but no way will I let her win and get the better of me!!! Cut all ties and move on
    My first question, as a psychologist is/and or directed to; Is this not an interpersonal problem as opposed to psychopathologic condition?

Presenting observation and incremental. Thanks for asking.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2011, 05:06 AM

And why have you waited to cut the ties, if she has "always" been doing this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False allegations of neglect-investigated by DCFS [ 7 Answers ]

My husband (common-law) and I are being investigated by DCFS based on allegations made by his parents that we are neglecting our two year old son because we are in between homes and have been in hotels for nearly three weeks. They also allege that both Mike and I are mentally ill, which is...

What decision shall I take at this moment? [ 8 Answers ]

My Greetings to all! I really don't know whether this is the right place to post, but anyway, here's my problem; We used to live under same roof, i.e. Me, my wife, two kids and my Parents. Two years ago, I had to move to another country on official purpose and as a result I couldn't go home...

Being Investigated for Hippa [ 4 Answers ]

First, I'm sorry for the huge explanation. My question is: can I be prosecuted criminally for violating Hipaa, and can I be prosecuted criminally for identity theft. Over the last several months, I have been made to feel discriminated against by my job. I am a Human Resources coordinator who...

She says she can't be with me at the moment. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I have been in a serious relationship for 2 years we have been closest you could ever imagine, been on 5 mint holidays never been so in love, she has said all the things like I'm her soulmate she has never loves anyone like me, I've made her whole life a million times better etc etc before me...

View more questions Search