Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeydew12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 04:49 AM
    Has anyone tried using Prevage from Elizabeth Arden?
    Hi ! I'm 49 and I am really noticing the signs of aging! I also have very dry skin! I used Clinique before but it's not working anymore! I'm looking for a new skin care regimine that will hydrate and help with fine lines, redness and tightening! I'm also getting that crepy skin around my eyes! I'm thinking about trying Prevage and I was wondering if anyone has had good results with it or any suggestions on a really good skin care would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 10:34 AM
    To hydrate the skin and reduce the signs of aging have you tried using a hylaronic rich moisturizer, enzyme peels and also chemical peels such as glycolic acid or tca peel. A regimin that includes all or some these products can help to make the skin look younger, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
    honeydew12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 04:16 AM

Thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely check into them all!
    jamiebarksley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 11:27 AM
    Prevage is great. Chemical peels can actually sometimes be damaging to the skin! Prevage has honestly made my skin a lot more supple, soft, and I have noticed a bit of a reduction in the lines and wrinkles in a short amount of time. I'm 51, and probably haven't taken care of my skin as good as I should. I use the face serum and the eye serum and I'm thinking about trying the daytime moisturizer, and the daytime eye cream. It's expensive but I feel like it's a cheap alternative to all those peels, and stuff you have to go to the doctor for. Besides, my dermatologist actually recommended prevage! I am a firm believer in the power of antioxidants, which prevage has plenty of, and no harsh chemicals like retinol and such. You should give it a try. I mean they say its different for everyone, but definitely worth giving it a chance. I can't go a day without it now
    jamiebarksley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Comment on jamiebarksley's post
    Oh and just another note, if you want a quick fix for going out or something and just want an instant lift and glow for going out, you should try another product by elizabeth arden, the ceramide masks. Omg. So great. Seriously will take like years of your skin in a few minutes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Betsy (Elizabeth) Greweling's Married Name [ 3 Answers ]

Betsy graduated from Mother of Mercy High School in Cincinnati in 1976. I would like to contact her via email but do not know her married name. Does anyone know her married name and/or email address?

Holy family with elizabeth and john [ 3 Answers ]

This painting is so very very old my guess it is from the 17th centry it has mary. Jesus he is about 8 to 10 he standing to the left of joseph at his carpenter table you see elizabeth and john walking toward mary from behind mary I think it is elizabeth and john becausehe it looks like the same...

Looking for my daughter. Sarah Elizabeth Navarro [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for my daughter. Sarah Elizabeth Navarro. Born in Newbern NC. Last known location is Connecticut.

Elizabeth Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are the differences between Elizabeth 1998 version and Elizabeth: The Golden Age 2007 They both star Cate Blanchett THanks Basil

Elizabeth Taylor Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, when I was quite young (too young to understand the context) I remember seeing a snippet of a Black and white movie which I am positive featured Elizabeth Taylor enticing her suitor to push his sports car over a cliff to prove his devotion to her. The look of glee on her face as he did so...

View more questions Search