Ask
    booteng Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2004, 11:43 AM
    Which is best,/boobs
    What catches guyz eyes,is it /boobs 8)
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 17, 2004, 08:13 PM
    Re: which is best,/boobs
    Boobs first then booty. If the booty is great then perhaps the booty.
    qbp54321 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2004, 11:46 PM
    Nice butt
    It really also depends a lot on the clothes too. I like butt's and I can stare at them all day (on girl's ;)) but I know a lot of guys who stare straight at the chest.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2004, 11:04 PM
    Re: which is best,/boobs
    Hi there

Don't you guys have anything else to do...

What is wrong seeing the beauty in the female body, GOD's perfect creature.

Regards
    Peanuts
    sammmayoxo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Grow up. It doesn't matter, its what's inside. I found love and I don't care if I'm an A or double D
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Ummm I think guys like both. Well guys in MY school do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Fat with big boobs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all I'm a 14 yr old girl with size 14c boobs guys think its hott but they are relli annoying, I'm also fat 70kgs and losing weight by not eating I'm at that stage the reason I started to loose weight is because I got told that you could loose your boobs by losing weight so I'm doing excessive...

Boobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest...

Boobs and weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Ive recently had dental problems and have not been able to exercise I've always been fit but fat Uk 14-16 (voluptuous I guess:) I've put on half a stone and put it on all over but particularly my breasts. My partner thinks its fabulous I am now a 36 FF Uk. My bust feel firm and full and this is...

Large boobs [ 11 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest recommend to get a breast reductions...

View more questions Search