Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 10, 2011, 09:46 PM
    My best friends needs makeover!!
    Hi,
    My best friends wants a makeover and NEEDS a makeover I asked her do you want a makeover she said yes then I took her with me to the mall for dying her hair and new outfits and shoes but she still doesn't wear them

Ps thanks for any help :) please no mean answers!
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 01:20 AM

Why do you care if she wears them or not and why do you care what she looks like?
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 05:39 AM

I asked you a question! You shouldn't spread bad reputation if someone is trying to help you.

Mar 11, 2011, 05:41 AM
    Okay u dontt need to be mean OK?

Mar 11, 2011, 05:42 AM
    Comment on adviceishere's post
    U don't need to be mean and your not being helpful
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 05:45 AM

LOL I'm not being mean... im asking you why you care what you friend looks like? She probably hasn't worn the clothes because you probably chose them and you most likely have different styles,

Mar 11, 2011, 05:49 AM
    No I didn't pick them out she did she said she will wear them but she didn't so you
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 06:11 AM

This is what is says on your profile
    About Cute_Girl_4_Eva
    Experience
    Im fast Im cute Im looking for a guy!

This is a question from you only 2 days ago

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ff-560810.html

You need to makeover yourself first before you start trying to fix other people, and I am not being mean but your putting out the wrong message on your profile, this isn't a dating site, also you have a boyfriend, you want your best friends boyfriend and yet you want to give her a makeover. I don't get it... I think you need to take a good look at yourself, you have a bad attitude and you can give me as much bad reputation as you wish...

Mar 11, 2011, 06:22 AM
    U are mean to everybody u answer bed answers like u answerd to janiemohr:im not sure I understand what your asking, go to hell for what? Please use punctuations

Mar 11, 2011, 06:26 AM
    And u also said to AMarieL:how old are you? Friends with benefits? Do you really want people to look at you and say to themselves "EASY"... because that's what will happen unless you raise the bar on yourself respect.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 11, 2011, 08:38 AM

Thread CLOSED!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Me and my best friends like the same guy . The guy pick my best friends but I stell like him helpp [ 6 Answers ]

First I like him than she come and stell him away like evry time I like someone my best friends like the same guy rigth after I tell her in 2 days . It's like she don't want me to get a boyfriend , and she have like 2000000 boyfriend and she love a pers for 1 week and it's over

Room makeover [ 1 Answers ]

I'm re-doing my room from it's childish girly state that it once was and doing it goth (its a choice ;)) and I have a lot of girly looking stuff still- jewlery boxes, flower/ funky stuff that I can't get rid of (I'm a pack rat type of gal). What should I do? Part with it all or what? I am doing my...

Closet makeover [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. Im attempting to find out the estimate of doing a closet reorganization. The closet has 14 ft ceiling. Selves needs to be removed as well as metal poles and braces that hold clothes now. Closet furniture has been purchased the kind that needs to be put together. Also crown molding is...

GI Joe Gets a Makeover [ 54 Answers ]

Say it ain't so... And to add insult to injury, rumor has it that George Clooney has been offered the lead role. Any idea why the makeover might anger U.S. conservatives??

View more questions Search